Turbo tweak

fastblackcar

Never Finished!!
Eric
i just ordered a chip from you please see my mods below, no hurry, 2 feet of snow here
Thanx
Tom Reyell

mailing info

eric
i dont think the mailman knows my email name, my order shows my email address in place of my name, address is correct though
Tom

best place??

Maybe this is the best place, but , see my post date, money has been taken from my checking account, no communication yet ??????????

He usually doesnt contact you. It just shows up. :)

When it asked for the mods IE, injectors, stall, turbo, cam, heads or no heads, what did you enter???????

Send him an email eric@turbotweak.com He WILL NOT rip you off. He is a stand up guy.

Jason

Case Closed..........lesson Learned

Im not worried at all, please dont take it that way, just presenting the facts, like i said, we have 2 feet of snow if i get it by MAY 1, im happy.
I will not post any other replies because i dont want people to misinterept this communication, i should have pm'd him looks like, i just figured this would be the easy way for him to see my mods.........CASE CLOSED, if anyone can erase this thread I started please do so. Thanx...Tom

Hi Tom,
You should have received an emailed confirmation of your order.
If you have any specific questions, email me at eric@turbotweak.com. I have your order and all the info looks good. It usually takes 7-10 days for me to complete it.

Regards,
Eric

Thanx

Hi Eric
thanx for the update, No hurry, just making sure the mods were available for you to see, i thought this was an easy way.
Thanx Again
Tom Reyell
Plattsburgh,NY