Turbo Tweak and Bailey Engineering = Top Notch, A+, #1

tta1401

Long story short, been chasing down a problem since June and Eric and Bob have been nothing but help. From countless e-mails to one-on-one support on the phone, they've been there for me. I know these guys have lots of things going on and just to know that they take the time out to answer even the dumbest (in my opinion) to the more head scratching questions you throw at them. There have been times I would get an e-mail on a Sunday night answering a question and that just tickles me to death because as most of you guys do like me, you let things a problem eat at you and any way forward helps, even on a Sunday night.

I, and many others out there, are grateful to have these two gentleman involved with our small community of turbo Buicks. They're gear heads like us and know what we, as a customer, are going through.

I've been buying products from them since 2001 and I know it will continue until the day I get out of these cars, which will never, ever happen so I'm a lifetime customer. Keep on keeping on you two!

Cheers!

I couldn't possibly agree more!!! Those two guys are absolutely top notch in my book! They've helped my out of a jamb or two, and are always open to converse back and forth, whether by email or whatever. And like you, I've gotten answers in a timely manner, and even at some times of the week/day you would hardly expect.

Their service cannot be topped! And to be able to run speed density on the stock computer with full VE, targetAFR, Timing and tune tables still boggles my mind!! these guys are some serious techno geeks!!!