Turbo Thunder Posts on other Boards

I have a post it both in the NWSTP.com and SyTy.net forums. I will have to bug them again. You guys should get in there and post too!
Here is a link to the SyTy.net's Western forum. It includes all the Western states and Canada-
http://www.syty.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19
It's tough getting them to bring their trucks out to anything, half the time they never run, or they are always tuning them..isnt that right, Randy... ;)
They need to know that we really want them to come to TT7 many have never been and dont know what they are missing!!!
Whats funny, is that some of the guys are starting to buy Buicks! Jeff Scott has one, Kelly Vaught has one, so do I.. They are a good pair to have. I see more turbo Buicks out and about than SyTys though. My Syclone runs great, its just a garage queen right now. I've driven it twice since last summer. Once being last Saturday at BM, and the last in April for my daughter in law's shower. I had to dust it off to take it out. Also with the racing, which we havent been doing so far this season, it takes away the opportunities for me to make it to a gathering with my truck.
**** Gene, we finally got a tracking number on our lifters!! They should be here in a few days!!

I couldn't find your post in the Northwest section of LS1tech did you post it in there or in a general section?