Turbo teak 6.0/6.1 chip

ADJMART

Any downsides to the 6.0 chip? I was thinking about getting a chip/injector combo since I already have a powerlogger and it seems from reading about it that the wideband tracking would be an awesome feature.
Seems like everytime I add/subract boost or alky i am doing highway blasts with the laptop to get the air fuel right again but it is still never perfect......So with this chip can I set it to say 10.8 and add boost and alky and it still keeps it at 10.8 without having to mess with adding fuel?Or can u go to the drag strip and add I couple rounds to the waste gate and not have to cross your fingers that its not too lean?
that would be worth the $400 cost.

I have used the 6.0 and think its well worth the money. Now it will not be the end all to tuning your car, you will still have to do some adjustments here and there. You want to make it so it will not be very far off and can still keep you at your target air fuel ratio. I would say its a great choice especially if your wideband and fuel supply system works well. If you change widebands a reburn may be needed.

The only disadvantage is you will have to change the base fuel if you change the boost dramatically, so the correction can stay in range. I am having good luck with the SD chip so far, and it saves you the cost of a maf and translator..