Turbo TA Jeep

LoL @ This Pic
IMG_1633.JPG

Thought he had a turd...and obviuosly still thinks so. Man the dumb luck some people have!

The cat is cool, but this is hillarious:
Q: Will you take a kidney in on trade? Jul-11-07
A: As of right now, I do not have any use for a spare kidney. I will ask around, and if someone I know needs one, I will contact you. Thank you.

Sounds very very cool, it would be nice if someone picked it up and disceted it just to see how they did it. The use the motor for something else probably. While a Jeep Cherokee is cool, I'm not sure this motor really is in the character for the car. It would be cool I guess if you turned it from offroad to performance SUV like a Sy/Ty using the NP242 AWD transfer case but either way the body is shot on that thing and its a unibody so not a good idea trying to patch it up.

Thanks for posting this,

Did anyone read the email sent from the former GNX engineer? If that email is true there is some interesting history behind that Jeep.

Very kewl! I wish I had the room and time because it would be a nice project to work on. Nice find.

PAS did a 4 door typhoon too.
I saw it and met the owner (a former PAS employee) at Woodward a few years back unfortunately it was in about the same condition as that Jeep :(