Turbo Regals in CT???

QuickBuick87

For a state that had probably more TR's per mile then most states, I have to ask. Where are they all now?? I think i've seen TWO GN's since spring!! Hell, I see more older muscle now then Turbo Regals where as before it was the complete opposite. Maybe it's just my area. Has anyone else noticed this 'trend' also?

Ken

Yes. That's because we're always in the garage working on them, instead of driving them. ;)

I am in MA and noticed the same thing. I know there are people in MA that have them, but it has been a very long time since I have seen one out on the road. Used to see them frequently, but no so much in the last few years.

I see at least one everyday, well in my garage any way.:D Saw a daily driver one sitting in line at Sonic in Wallingford last week, maybe it was James???

The only time I see TR anymore is on the weekends if it is sunny or if I stop by Otto's. The cars are out there but I think they just see a ton of garage time. I have had my GN since 93 and have it on the road this year for the first time since 2002. :cool:

Anyone up for a Turbo Buick cruise at Marks in East Granby?? Would be cool to roll in there with a half dozen or so Turbo Regals. We can maybe set something up for next Monday nights cruise. Any interest??

spotted one last week on 140 in east windsor. turbo regal, chrome trim... looked familiar but can't remember whose....

I'm game, I work right down the street at Bradley Air National Guard Base. I've gone a couple of times and it would be nice to have a bunch of turbobuicks show up.

I'm game! Just got to make sure you check their website around noon the day of the cruise. Been burned driving all the way up there from North Haven on a beautiful day only to be the only one there. They have been known to cancel the cruise if there is any rain there the day before or that morning. They get a few cars there on a Monday nite.:D

Attachments

• marksclassiccruise.jpg
    marksclassiccruise.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 175
  • 091409_m_hueffman.jpg
    091409_m_hueffman.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 172
For a state that had probably more TR's per mile then most states, I have to ask. Where are they all now?? I think i've seen TWO GN's since spring!! Hell, I see more older muscle now then Turbo Regals where as before it was the complete opposite. Maybe it's just my area. Has anyone else noticed this 'trend' also?

Ken

We are bringing them all up to ma.
I just relocated 2 of them up to here. within the last month or 2.
1 out of new haven area,+ 1 out of,i think it was manchester area.

I'm game! Just got to make sure you check their website around noon the day of the cruise. Been burned driving all the way up there from North Haven on a beautiful day only to be the only one there. They have been known to cancel the cruise if there is any rain there the day before or that morning. They get a few cars there on a Monday nite.:D

Yea your right Mark. Unless it hasn't rained in a few days before the cruise, you have to check before leaving for E.Granby. Been there, done that! Looks like a lot of interest so far. We can all meet up at the little strip mall before you turn off Rt.20 on the left, and cruise in together. So just to be clear. This is for NEXT Monday (June 20th). We can decide what time we want to meet up as I don't know what will be a good time for you guys.

Ken

spotted one last week on 140 in east windsor. turbo regal, chrome trim... looked familiar but can't remember whose....

Who you think was that:biggrin: That was JUNIOR I live right of 140.
If you Guys want to do this and go to marks, we could meet at my shop is only 5 mile from marks or at the pike.