Turbo Regal Criminal on Ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rogue Leader
As far as I see the only one whos done anything illegal is you... go get your law books out and find what ive done wrong... read that article that was posted in the last thread... I guess you took the short bus to school.

Youve been reported... multiple times, the only reason your stuff hasnt been deleted is because its the weekend..

If I ever did go to jail I would make sure to save a spot for you, because with your business practices you'll be there soon.

Im done with this thread... please lock but dont delete it mods... thanks...
You are nothing but an ignorant punk, are you that stupid?
You're all alone now.
You can report me all day long make sure you can back up yiour false claims, I'm going to call you the boy who cried wolf, then I'm just going to call you the boy who cried.

Originally posted by NoNos38
Whats all this (Lawyer/ Sue) ****!! Thats what this generation is all about.. If this is really a big deal to you guys, Meet up like Men and fight it out... Dont flame it out...
What would be left of this punk? A cheap business suit? hahahaha

Originally posted by Fasterthanyou
Right you are I did apologize repeatidly, and continue to get slammed, I've had bogus bids people here telling bidders to cancel their auctions, and all around just harassed and bothered, I did correct the ad.
Don't forget the auctions showing the pretty girls in bikinis.

Just FYI I told people to cancel their bids because your auction was bidded up by people who have no intention to buy.,.. its one thing to slam you its anotehr to directly interfere against ebays rules like that. I dont know about anyone else here.

As for being slammed, you brought it on youself... you could respond intelligently but instead you resort to name calling and making up stories and worse puting my name and location up on ebay, and a made up story about me being a pedophile. You know youre wrong so save face, shut up, and back off.

NoNos.. while thats a nice alternative and I am sure we both would love to pound eachothers heads in, thats not a viable alternative in reality... either way the lawyers will get involved, just a mnatter of whether its a civil or criminal trial.

Fasterthanyou,

can i see picture of your '57 chevy with the turbo 6 and your Shelpy cobra with the turbo buick?

and what do you have to that '57 chevy that runs 9's with a turbo 6 motor.. thats a big brick to make go 9's, what kind of suspension do you have? what size turbo? what was your 60' time, just wondering, never saw anything like it before :rolleyes:

BO HO, mommas little kitten, I didn't post your location an e-bay, it's posted all over your web sight.
And no I won't back off, you slandering my good name. I did nothing wrong punk, if you want to sue me or think or can or whatever your feeble mind thinks it can do it can't I have all your e-mails, If I hear one more peep out of you I'll sentd them to your imaginary lawyer myself.
Besides I don't think you can sue me over your lack of intelligence.

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
Fasterthanyou,

can i see picture of your '57 chevy with the turbo 6 and your Shelpy cobra with the turbo buick?

and what do you have to that '57 chevy that runs 9's with a turbo 6 motor.. thats a big brick to make go 9's, what kind of suspension do you have? what size turbo? what was your 60' time, just wondering, never saw anything like it before :rolleyes:

Its right next to his lot of "Unobtanium" he will be auctioning on ebay next week... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
Fasterthanyou,

Both cars are for sale locally, The 57 is listed at $5500 just for fun their going on ebay tomorrow, the 57 is tubbed with ladder bars,ran it once at a closed strip in Alabama. half the car is glass, just a drivers seat it's a crappy reddish primer I won't get into detail about the turbo cam or intake. It needs a roll bar to be driven.
The Shelby looks stock except for under the hood.
Lets see more questions about stuff like this

Both cars are for sale locally, The 57 is listed at $5500 just for fun their going on ebay tomorrow, the 57 is tubbed with ladder bars,ran it once at a closed strip in Alabama. half the car is glass, just a drivers seat it's a crappy reddish primer I won't get into detail about the turbo cam or intake. It needs a roll bar to be driven.
The Shelby looks stock except for under the hood.
Lets see more questions about stuff like this

Theey're always for sale... and im sure you dont have pictures either... or do you???

You imagined them up just like you imagined up the emails I send, and you imagined up your profile...

BlownZ is right.... the horse is dead... stop beating it...

Theey're always for sale... and im sure you dont have pictures either... or do you???

You imagined them up just like you imagined up the emails I send, and you imagined up your profile...

BlownZ is right.... the horse is dead... stop beating it...
The only one beating something around here is you.
Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

You are right for once in your life, you should give up

Have you once addressed the fact that your poorly written description included the line "THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP." amongst other irrelevant facts?

I've seen it (deceiving and confusing descriptions and titles) quite a few times, but have never been able to speak with the seller.

Originally posted by Matt
Have you once addressed the fact that your poorly written description included the line "THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP." amongst other irrelevant facts?

I've seen it (deceiving and confusing descriptions and titles) quite a few times, but have never been able to speak with the seller.
Here I am, it was brought to my attention by a guy in Canada, I corrected it, so it read the whole car is for auction, funny guys on here bid it out of the range for anyone to bid on $15,000+ now they all cancel, it's down to a paultry $400+, So I quickly ammended the listing to this auction is for a valve stem cap, that phrase is in the revised description at least four times along with if you want to cancel you bid please do so. So because of some people on here that auction is ruined for everybody.

Hey Fasterthanyou,

What does it mean to ahve the exhaust fins clipped on a turbo?

(no flaming here, just curious)

This is one heck of a thread.:eek:

Here I am, it was brought to my attention by a guy in Canada, I corrected it, so it read the whole car is for auction, funny guys on here bid it out of the range for anyone to bid on $15,000+ now they all cancel, it's down to a paultry $400+, So I quickly ammended the listing to this auction is for a valve stem cap, that phrase is in the revised description at least four times along with if you want to cancel you bid please do so. So because of some people on here that auction is ruined for everybody.

Well you're obviously new at eBay. You need to include more information on the goods up for sale and above all you need to proofread...a lot.

And hopefully you know about the whole caps issue.

Just FYI I told people to cancel their bids because your auction was bidded up by people who have no intention to buy.,.. its one thing to slam you its anotehr to directly interfere against ebays rules like that. I dont know about anyone else here.

As for being slammed, you brought it on youself... you could respond intelligently but instead you resort to name calling and making up stories and worse puting my name and location up on ebay, and a made up story about me being a pedophile. You know youre wrong so save face, shut up, and back off.

NoNos.. while thats a nice alternative and I am sure we both would love to pound eachothers heads in, thats not a viable alternative in reality... either way the lawyers will get involved, just a mnatter of whether its a civil or criminal trial.
If we did have a fight it would be two hits, me hitting you, you hitting the floor.
Go back to your one hand typing.

Originally posted by Matt
Well you're obviously new at eBay. You need to include more information on the goods up for sale and above all you need to proofread...a lot.

And hopefully you know about the whole caps issue.
New? No, In my own defense in the original auction no where did it say you are bidding on a car, read the original ad, actually in one picture the valve stem is clearly visable.

If we did have a fight it would be two hits, me hitting you, you hitting the floor.

[John Hughes]
[Simple Minds=hey, hey, hey HEY!]
I got your a$$ for 2 months!
[/Simple Minds][/John Hughes]

Originally posted by Smartin
Hey Fasterthanyou,

What does it mean to ahve the exhaust fins clipped on a turbo?

(no flaming here, just curious)

This is one heck of a thread.:eek:
Yeah I got these guys right where I want them. Exhaust fins clipped, it's an extra cost option offered by many turbo vendors. Suppose to make you car go faster, want a picture of stock vs. clipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.