Turbo Regal Criminal on Ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All parts shown are shown". I'll give him this much, he's got balls!

I sent eBay a complaint. Here's a copy. They've apparently ended his auction before. Hope they ban his sorry ass permanently.

"This auction is an obvious attempt to defraud. In the tightly spaced text of the description he says that the auction is for ONE VALVE STEM CAP!! The auction is created to appear as though it is for a car.

Technically, probably not illegal. Definitely not in the spirit of honest eBay transactions. Definitely an attempt to defraud."

I sent EBAY my complaint also !! If everyone does that he wont be rippin noone off today!!!:mad: I sent an email to all of the bidders too that says this

I wanted to point out one thing in the written part of the ebay sale you are bidding on (84 Grand National)
And I quote from the ad "THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP"

You are about to be ripped off please reconcider your bid and retract it before you get stiffed!!!!

He's obviously trying to be deceiving. Either that or he's not very bright which seems to be a strong possibility. Ebay won't uphold their contracts if it ends before they cancel it again anyway.

Originally posted by jmidolo
Lets get his hopes up..I just bid 18,000. Some go outbid me....lets see how high we can get it. :)

Why bother he obviously a lil dork that needs a good old fashion ass kickin!!!;) :mad:

What happens when you guys are high bidder and he demands payment along with the rules of ebay you will be liable for those bids.:confused: I cant think of any reason that getting negitive feedback over this little butt head......................:mad:

WTF? New description, same problem:

Description (revised)
THIS IS A RELIST, IT WAS CANCELED BY EBAY, I GUESS AN EMPLOYEES FAMILY MEMBER MAY HAVE HAD A SIMILAR ITEM FOR SALE, SO OF COURSE MINE HAD TO BE CANCELED THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT: 1984 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL , LOW MILE CAR STRAIGHT BODY EASY FIX 1 OF 2000 MADE THIS YEAR. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS? CHECK OUT THE NEW GIVE AWAY OPENING BID. ALL PARTS SHOWN ARE SHOWN. THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE VALVE STEM CAP.LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES. 86-87 INTERCOOLER SETUP, REBUILT TRANSMISSION, YOU CAN'T SEE THE TRANSMISSION. INTERIOR, WHEELS TIRES. MY SHORT BLOCK NEEDS TO BE REBUILT OR REPLACED, LONG BLOCKS ARE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTS STORE FOR @$1300 I WILL BE LISTING MANY PARTS, HOPEFULLY EBAY WON'T CANCEL THEM FOR LACK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO DO. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slamming the host site.........

that works well doesn't it?:rolleyes: Anybody close to this car? Drew

Get a load of this part of his description

MY SHORT BLOCK NEEDS TO BE REBUILT OR REPLACED, LONG BLOCKS ARE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTS STORE FOR @$1300

Location- Gods Country,USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh really,I better hurry and get to the part store.If longblocks are only $1300 I'll take 2 or 3. What a jackass!!! :mad:

Someone should email him asking for a couple of pics of the valve stem cap, you never know, it could be one of those desirable 'grey' valve stem caps that Kirban used to talk about ;)

He changed his latest ad and made it for the whole car said it was a typo!! LMAO

cancel all your bids!!

On Nov-28-03 at 18:20:59 PST, seller added the following information:

TO CLEAR UP A LOT OF UNNECESSARY MAIL FROM PEOPLE LOOKING TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE CAR PICTURED, NOT A VALVE STEM CAP, CUT AND PASTE GOT SCREWED UP UNNECESSARY. ALSO TO CLEAR SOMETHING ELSE UP THE HOUSE IN THE BACKGROUND IS NOT INCLUDED, NOR ARE THE TREES NOW THAT THAT IS CLEAR UP ANY FURTHER UNNECESSARY "BID RETRACTIONS" MAY RESULT IN AUCTION BEING CLOSED EARLY. THIS CAR IS IN RHODE ISLAND, HAVE A PLAN ON GETTING IT HOME BEFORE YOU BID.
rmation:

Think he got a lot of e-mails?:D What a moron, I hope someone steals his car.

Even though he has "this auction is for a valve stem cap", there's no way he'd get away with that. The auction is listed as a GN, in the car category, with pics of the interior and exterior of the car. The problem is, after you won, you'd have to sue to get the car. More than likely he has that in there so that if he doesn't get what he wants for the car he can say "so, where do you want me to mail your valve stem cap?" and kill the deal.

Peter

I think hes schitzofrenic... I sent him an email and he replies with 3... I reply.. and he replies with 3-4 emails...

I got a 3:1 ratio on e-mail returns, too! Little cretin!

I wrote:

You've been reported to eBay for this deceptive ad. Also, everyone in the Turbo Buick community (online) is watching this closely. Hope you never need anything for that car! You are a shameless thief. I hope eBay bans you permanently.

He wrote back:

Suck my D*ck! (my editting)

Then:

Go straight to hell

Then:

Why so angry? If your looking for a free car look elsewhere.

Here's his e-mail address if anyone wants to help fill his in-box:

Mikex13r@wmconnect.com

F*#king little rat bastard!

Oh see my other post, he made an ebay auction calling me a pedophile and now he says hes reporting me to the FBI and the FTC.

I told him I'm calling my lawyer and if he continues he will be sued for slander.. Funny thing is he thinks Im faking it, but I already forwarded all his and my emails to my lawyer for recordkeeping "just in case".

He wasn't to mad with me.

I wrote: Did you sell the valve stem cap yet?

he wrote: Sorry it's been sold, go to any parking lot and get one.
Thanks for the question, as ignorant as it was.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.