turbo oil drain pipe.....the new style?

greeneyegi

ive read a bunch of threads and maybe im confused on the oil cooler return line,or the turbo oil drain line to the block ,that their is another braided line or some other easier one to use.
i cant find it on any of our supporting vendors.can someone direct me to someone that has one.
if a private party has one please pm me.

I wouldn't use anything that has less open cross sectional area than the stock one. The stock setup has just enough downward slope to not be a problem. I've removed several aftermarket that were causing oil to drain into the exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks huntsg...............wow i read they were cheapeer than replacing with the stock one////they must have had a few more beers then necassary.
I wouldn't use anything that has less open cross sectional area than the stock one. The stock setup has just enough downward slope to not be a problem. I've removed several aftermarket that were causing oil to drain into the exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ive never been given bad advice from bison......so anybody with a good stock turbo oil drain pipe ....pm me with shipping to 94564
thanks