Turbo Lou - Lou's Automotive

qwks6

Boost junkie
Big thumbs up to Lou. Not only did he build me a great engine, but he really took care of me. It's the little things that he does for you. He takes his time and gets it right. He even messed with some little things on my car, like my annoying speedo cable that I just never got around to working on, and I didn't see them on the invoice! His reputation was really upheld.

I met him when I drove down for him to take a look at the car, and after some work, a leakdown test, and some diagnosis we chatted and then I was on my way... free of charge! Well, that pretty much got my business.

Like I said, it's the little things.

And one big thing... a great engine!

And he's a pretty funny guy.

Thanks for everything Lou!

Mike

Yep. Lou is awesome. If my motor ever quits, ( or if I get an itch) it will be on a crate to Lou real fast.

2500 miles on my motor from Lou, and I smile every mile I drive the car. ;)
I like driving it more than my Corvette:biggrin:

Thanks Mike & Erick You both deserved the best my shop had to offer, Thankfully I'm in the unique position to go the extra mile. These cars now are over 20 years old & often require more than just an engine rebuild. My concern is to take care of anything that can bite me later. Car repairs aren't cheap & I respect what it takes to earn the money that is spent here & how far a paycheck goes these days. Some call this old school I consider it good business. I'm now caught up & have an empty nest situation & am ready for the next patient. Meanwhile I'm going to detail my GNX & get it ready for the Bates car show. see you there. Regards Lou

Hey Lou, don't get too busy. I'm going to be calling on you next week for a few little upgrades. I'm hooked on this turbo buick thing:biggrin: I'll send a little list of what I'm thinking about:wink:

Hey Lou, don't get too busy. I'm going to be calling on you next week for a few little upgrades. I'm hooked on this turbo buick thing:biggrin: I'll send a little list of what I'm thinking about:wink:
Uh Oh ! here goes the house, marriage & pension lol

Lou is true gentleman!! I am honored to have him as a full supporter of TurboBuick.com!

Lou is true gentleman!! I am honored to have him as a full supporter of TurboBuick.com!
Thanks Shane, that has made my day. I really enjoy being a member here & appreciate having a place to hang out. Lot of good people & true enthusiasts are what remains . As has been said we either hang together,or hang separately. I'm committed to continue this madness to the end perhaps by then I will finally have gotten it right lol Regards Lou

Thanks appreciate that & no I don't have any plans on BG right now.

I also wanted to thank Lou for the great work he did on installing my alchy kit on my tta.

Ended up cleaning up some work i did on installing some other things also. Everything looks a lot nicer and feels like it belongs there now.

Lou is a great person to deal with. I just wish i had enough funds to have him build one of his engines. Hopefully by the time i get the funds saved, your still working on these 20yr old cars. Please guys take business here to help keep the buicks alive and well :redface:

I've got to punch it a little to see how it works and so far so good. Seems to not be registering knock on my scanmaster. Previously had to be running ras gas to have this happen. Got stumbling happening up top, but i've yet to get it dialed in.

I also wanted to thank Lou for the great work he did on installing my alchy kit on my tta.

Ended up cleaning up some work i did on installing some other things also. Everything looks a lot nicer and feels like it belongs there now.

Lou is a great person to deal with. I just wish i had enough funds to have him build one of his engines. Hopefully by the time i get the funds saved, your still working on these 20yr old cars. Please guys take business here to help keep the buicks alive and well :redface:

I've got to punch it a little to see how it works and so far so good. Seems to not be registering knock on my scanmaster. Previously had to be running ras gas to have this happen. Got stumbling happening up top, but i've yet to get it dialed in.

Thanks & nice to be appreciated, As long as they keep coming I will be around. Lots of good tips in the tuning section & little tricky getting the right balance but have fun learning all about it. Since you have Razors kit I would listen to him since he should know best. Regards Lou

He is pretty good about cleaning up our ugly work and semi-aborted oh yeah I need to get to that too projects! He's one of those guys that you're glad to do business with!!!!

He is pretty good about cleaning up our ugly work and semi-aborted oh yeah I need to get to that too projects! He's one of those guys that you're glad to do business with!!!!

Thanks qwks6 give me a call & bring me up to speed with your project. Lou

Thanks qwks6 give me a call & bring me up to speed with your project. Lou

Lou sorry to bump an old thread, any chance you have Mike's contact info (qwk6)? Email or cell? I've been tryna reach him for almost a year but he hasn't logged back on. He had mentioned to me he moved but i never got to ask him for his cell. PM me if you do please

Chriss
Lou sorry to bump an old thread, any chance you have Mike's contact info (qwk6)? Email or cell? I've been tryna reach him for almost a year but he hasn't logged back on. He had mentioned to me he moved but i never got to ask him for his cell. PM me if you do please
Chriss, which Mike are we talking about I know several & my short term memory is getting shorter :D