Turbo Drag 2 pc game free download!

6-b-kwik said:
wow sorry to hear that man!! dont give up put some new gaskets on and go to town!!! that why i try to stick to the game for racing!!! taking car out now as we speak lata greg
shawns towing me tuesday and we are going to pull the heads AWESOME GUY!!!!!

6-b-kwik said:
wow sorry to hear that man!! dont give up put some new gaskets on and go to town!!! that why i try to stick to the game for racing!!! taking car out now as we speak lata greg
shawns towing me tuesday and we are going to pull the motor AWESOME GUY!!!!!

Sorry the full license isnt working. I'm sending everyone a hard copy until its fixed. Also I'll be putting an f-body drag game on there later once this is resolved....Hey it's a free trial, if ya don't like it trash it. Won't hurt my feelings =P

Oh and yeah I think the game runs short on traction os you kinda have to play with your tune, power-braking, etc to find the best horsepower to use.

how do you power brake with out red lighting?

how about a transbrake as an upgrade ?

johnplogii said:
Maybe I am doing something wrong? I am using the icon that the free demo put up. It used to give the option for purchasing or for the free demo. Now it only gives the option to purchase, even after I purchased. I don't know if my kid & I can wait till next week so please do what you can :D .

Thanks

John Plog

Yep same problem here, really enjoy the game though
Richardson6802@comcast.net

You suck...This game is damn near as addictive as caffine :eek: :biggrin:

Anyways, checks in the mail so to say...

johnplogii said:
Maybe I am doing something wrong? I am using the icon that the free demo put up. It used to give the option for purchasing or for the free demo. Now it only gives the option to purchase, even after I purchased. I don't know if my kid & I can wait till next week so please do what you can :D .

Thanks

John Plog

Same problem.

s.kling@insightbb.com

Thanks.

Everyone who emailed me their address, that purchased the game, has been shipped a copy. I apologize for the delays. Have fun! :tongue:

Should have the full license problem fixed soon. In the meantime if anyone purchases the full license just email me your address or post on here and I'll ship you a copy.

I think the full license activation is fixed. You may have to re-download the game, but the serial # should work now after purchase.

apparently it's not still fixed, wish i would have came across this before spending $10..game seems pretty cool though..

Yeah, the customer service on download.com is not up to par, but that is still the best deal we have. If you need a link to the full download let me know. Thanks for the purchase.

dgr8dude@aol.com

Tried to download free version I guess I can't support it? I have vista is that the problem?