Turbo Drag 2 pc game free download!

BigTurbo6

You can now try Turbo Drag 2 (Buick Grand National) PC Game for free by downloading it here:

Free Download for Turbo Drag

Also try my other game Silver Lance for free by downloading it here:

Free Silver Lance Download!

Also to purchase the full license it's now only $15.99 !! Enjoy!!
Also since I haven't tested these downloads if there is any problems please let me know.

That game is great, I played it all day sunday. What is the secret to 60ft good all the time though? It's kind of frustrating when your 8 sec car 60ft's a 3.50.

Thanks

John Plog

Hi,

I purchased your game online after the free trial ran out & now it won't work & just keeps asking me to purchase it again. What's the deal?

This is the kind of response i was hoping to get....well not that it didnt work, but info on whether it could be purchased since I didnt have a way to check. I'll check on it tonight....if its not fixed by the weekend I'll ship ya a hard copy. Thanks for the being the first to purchase from this site btw!

Maybe I am doing something wrong? I am using the icon that the free demo put up. It used to give the option for purchasing or for the free demo. Now it only gives the option to purchase, even after I purchased. I don't know if my kid & I can wait till next week so please do what you can :D .

Thanks

John Plog

Their support at upload.com seems to be really lame. I'm going to email you guys a link to the full version this weekend so you can download it. My apologies....

how do you keep the car from blowing to tires off it every now and then. also it always seems to do it at the most inopprutune times also.

BigTurbo6 said:
Their support at upload.com seems to be really lame. I'm going to email you guys a link to the full version this weekend so you can download it. My apologies....

I had trouble also so that link would be great. Thanks for doing this!!! Paul

Sorry dude, but that's no $15 game.

I don't even think it's worth the space it uses on my hard drive.

yullose said:
Sorry dude, but that's no $15 game.

I don't even think it's worth the space it uses on my hard drive.
I like it. For $15 bucks its a great game...

My $0.02 Jason

haha

spec j you own an ls1. Why in the world would you want to race a v6? You know that the only defeat that godzilla ever had was against an ls1 :p

i liked part one!! i also wanna know how not to blow tires off also best time i could get in part 1 is a 10.6 @129 and i bought every part!! is 2 better than one?also is 2 longer once u buy all the parts there really no point on racing anymore thxs greg interested in part deux :D

6-b-kwik said:
i liked part one!! i also wanna know how not to blow tires off also best time i could get in part 1 is a 10.6 @129 and i bought every part!! is 2 better than one?also is 2 longer once u buy all the parts there really no point on racing anymore thxs greg interested in part deux :D
dude whats up ended up blowing a headgasket yesterday started up car and it backfired antifreeze in pan. played the game and got almost all the upgrades its cool how your mph and et drop on every purchase

lpaulabbott said:
dude whats up ended up blowing a headgasket yesterday started up car and it backfired antifreeze in pan. played the game and got almost all the upgrades its cool how your mph and et drop on every purchase
wow sorry to hear that man!! dont give up put some new gaskets on and go to town!!! that why i try to stick to the game for racing!!! taking car out now as we speak lata greg