Turbo, downpipe and HKS Wastegate combo

Steve

I have a turbo, downpipe and wastegate combo I would like to sell. The turbo is a big shaft TE-45(not 45a) and it comes with a 3" stainless downpipe. They need to go together because this turbo has a V Band outlet that matches the downpipe. The passenger side header with a HKS wastegate also goes with the combo. The header has the wastegate flange added and the outlet of the wastegate ties into the downpipe. So you will get the passenger side header, HKS wastegate, turbo, and 3" stainless downpipe. This set up will bolt right on a normal turbo Buick and will support enough HP to run deep in the 10's in a full weight car. The turbo has always been used with a turbo saver. The turbo is 4" inlet and 2.5" outlet. I will add pics soon. $775 plus shipping for the whole set up. This would be great for someone looking to make some serious HP on a budget.

Id be interested in the turbo less the ex housing if you want to sell it that way. Any p trim turbo could be used with the housing. Its also possible to use a new v band housing contoured to any turbine with your setup as long as the v band dimension was the same.

nice setup! I had a very similar setup built on ATR headers many years ago and it ran really well.

Looking forward to some pics.

Bob

I had some questions on the exhaust housing of the turbo. The turbo has a .81 T4 4 bolt flange and the set up does come with a 3 bolt to 4 bolt adapter. Basically you would have every needed to go from the exhaust ports of the passenger head to the bottom of the downpipe. Thanks

I got some addtional pics of the set up off the car. This set up works very well and has been used on some very fast cars. This type of set up was pretty commom on 9 and 10 second cars a few years ago.