Turbo database

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
Was thinking it moght not be a bad idea to have sticky where those that have gone the fastest with a certain turbo could list it. I see lots of threads were people are looking for turbo recommendations or wonder how fast anyone has gone with a certain turbo.

Sure we could all look at the turbo manufacturers website. I honestly think the numbers they give are inaccurate. I also think many turbo regal enthusiasts have exceeded those numbers by tuning and pushing them as hard as possible. I was thinking list each turbo and put the time beside it and a link to the thread where the member posted the info. Might make looking for information a little easier. If you do a search for a specific turbo you get too many results.

Obviously you would have those that say they have ran 8.99 at 147 on a TA49, just have them post a timeslip and we all have a BS meter. I wouldnt see the list as a pecking order but to inform everyone what a turbo is capable of and to see what can be done if they really push their cars. What do you think?

stock: 11.??@120 or whatever insert link to thread here
te44:
ta49:
pt51:
pt52:
pt53:
pt54:
and so on.

Whoever ran it would not allow posts in it, but be able to edit it as people posted their info or recieved links and pm's. Obviously some dont want to post there info for various reasons, but I think those that do should be recognized for their hard work.

What do you think?