Turbo Buick powered '36 Chevy Street Rod project

SinistrV6

Valve Monkey
I don't have time to finish the car right now and another opportunity has arisen. Cash from the '36 would help me pursue that opportunity. Full details on the car available to anyone who's interested. More pics available here '36 Chevy Project pictures from cars photos on webshots
The short list:
'36 Standard sedan with steel doors
3" chop
New floors
Air ride at all four corners
Fatmans MII IFS with tubular arms
8.8 Ford rear with triangulated 4 bar
Set up for 3.8 turbo Buick motor and 2004R trans (those are available separately)
20 and 17" Torque Thrust with new tires
3" wider than stock rear fenders and running boards

MUCH MUCH more done to this car. It hasn't moved under it's own power since I've owned it. Body is currently off the chassis but I'd reassemble it for transport if required.

$12000 or best offer.

All of my LC2 stuff is available for an additional $3k
2-109 blocks and cranks
New Champion Irons
Ported intake
Ported TB
Translator
3.5" MAF
TE44 (polished)
DPs
IC (hot air conversion type)
50# inj w/several chips
HEMCO
TCI 2004r w/Convertor

There's more but, you get the idea.

The car must sell before I'll sell the LC2 stuff. I'm not interested in parting out at this time. These are two "package deals". Cash only, no trades, no financing. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

Do you have the complete interior including the dash? If so, what material and color? Do you have the electronics for the V6?

I don't have the interior. I have a set of power seats (passenger and driver) that go with it. The dash is steel and is in the car. It was been smoothed and the glovebox door removed.

I do have a Casper's harness for the LC2. There is also a full set of gauges (Autometer Pro-Comp Ultralights) plus a boost gauge and Casper's knock gauge. There's a lot more LC2 stuff, too.