Turbo Buick Party

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Burgers and beer at my place!
Saturday, August 21st
5pm until I kick everyone out:D

Who's interested?
Frank, Sam, Kurt, Chris B., Chris P., Adam, Josh, Ken, Gene, Dennis, Scott, Pat & Wanda, Roland, Bill, Mike, Peter, Al, Mark and any other local Turbo Buick enthusiast. Bring your spouse and kids!

Please RSVP to this post or email me or call me.

I'll email directions to those who request it.

Trina and I will be there and just so I don't forget, we've got a bun in the oven :D . Due in Feb. I can't believe how long that took. Been workin on it for 4 years.

:cool:
Adam

Arrrgggggg

My kids have a soccer tounament all weekend at lochsloy and the 22nd is our 12th anniv. so, I need to plan something special that evening... :)

The wife and I are going to Vegas for the weekend for some much needed R&R, so we can't make it.

Sounds like fun though!

Great, Roland.
Feel free to bring whatever you like. We'll have most of the food/drinks covered, but extras are always good to share.

Originally posted by HYBRIDT
Trina and I will be there and just so I don't forget, we've got a bun in the oven :D . Due in Feb. I can't believe how long that took. Been workin on it for 4 years.

Adam
I thought you were shootin' blanks, But it looks like that thing works afterall!:D

Originally posted by HYBRIDT

Adam
Congrads to you and Trina:cool:
Id like to go to your party but my GN is dead and Chris wont give me my driver back LOL..Got the block back and ordered pistons today;) I still might make it up to hang out and talk trash about Chris LOL;)

No requirement to have to bring out your turbo cars. Drive whatever you wish.

More of a hanging-out BS'ing get together.

I just received my kids schedule and their last game starts at 3pm so it looks like I will be able to swing by.

FS

Last minute change for me, I got 'Hawks tickets from the boss. Randy says he'll still be there though.

Adam

Dan,

I just saw this today - thanks for the invite but I'm on-call for work this weekend. Normally I'd I'd take a few hours off on head down but the person who's my back-up is a real *itch.
Rumor has it that she is going to retire some time next year - :)

If one of the other's in my group were doing it I'd down.

Maybe next shindig

Mike

3:20 pm on saturday, and it's VERY wet in Issaquah.........

Dan-Denise....... sure appreciate the offer to come visit this evening, but under the circumstances I do believe I'm gonna pass.
Gonna miss the opportunity to rub shoulders with another 12 second fellow ;-)

Light rain in Everett/Lake Stevens. We've got a covered patio deck and plenty of space inside.

Beer and pop is on ice!