Turbo Buick guys in Houston

Since there are quite a few Houston guys around...

The church I go to is having a Halloween thing for the kids. They are wanting to have a little car show furring the same time.

The church is memorial church of Christ off of balock snd echo lane. Across the street from memorial high school.

It will be from 12-3 if anybody would like to bring the kids and show yours cars off.

I am hopping to make it myself but I might still be offshore.

If anybody has any questions pm me and I will get back with you.

Brandon

I'm in Spring off 45 and Louetta
Didn't realize there were soo many of us around
Glad to know
Good news is that our boys jeep will be finished soon and we will be jumping back on the wagon to get Zeus back on the road

I know there is a lot of cars that meet up at ottos in sugar land area on saturdays,dose anybody make it out there?

About a month ago I purchased a 85 t-type. What local events do we have here in Houston for turbo Buick guys?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Did you buy the light blue metallic '85 that was on craigslist? I live in the Kingwood area and work in Jersey Village.

This weekend should be nice. I'll definately be at Otto's Saturday evening. I usually get ther kind of early. 6 ish

This weekend should be nice. I'll definately be at Otto's Saturday evening. I usually get ther kind of early. 6 ish
Good plan. Hard to get a spot if you don't come in early. I will more than likely be there in my DD, and/or the HA. :p

I just moved to College Station I'll have to head down there one weekend when I get a chance