Turbo Buick Event in May

Sneezy6

Just happened to see something about a turbobuick.com event in May. Anyone have any specific info on when and where?

You should bring that pretty blue T down.

Thanks, Tim! I need to get it cleaned up and give the trim some attention here soon. I might have time to swing this trip, I'll have to see what I've got going on. Are you going to Norwalk for the July BOC event?

Thanks, Tim! I need to get it cleaned up and give the trim some attention here soon. I might have time to swing this trip, I'll have to see what I've got going on. Are you going to Norwalk for the July BOC event?

I plan on going to the Norwalk event.
As far as the TB.com nationals in North Carolina, a couple of friends were planning on meeting here at my house with their Buicks, and we were gonna drive em down. Gonna be a blast.

As far as the TB.com nationals in North Carolina, a couple of friends were planning on meeting here at my house with their Buicks, and we were gonna drive em down. Gonna be a blast.

That sounds like fun! I just switched over to E85, so I need to either get a trailer or flex fuel system down so I can switch to 93 for longer range driving.

Why was the BPG/Buick event canceled?

Why was the BPG/Buick event canceled?

I don't think the track owners wanted to block off the time for the Buick events since it frequently got rained out/postponed and didn't have the turnout that other events would.