turbo buick advances to final 8 on pinks all out

DOUNVME

IHUNTV8S
I know this is the wrong forum, but a turbo regal advances to final 8 on Pinks ALL OUT! :cool:

I am excited!!

That was the episode from like 6 months ago I believe, hes a member here on the board as well

This is the one that aired in Arizona. The Dish Network titling has its air date in 2007. I think this is the first time its aired. I remember the last one. This is a white regal though.

OH I C. Didnt know there was another one airing. Havent paid much attention either then I guess as the first one did really do anything for me. Was just a bunch of bracket racing is all. Still nice to see a TR in there tho.

That was Paul Kelikkers stage 2 car from Las Vegas.
The Grand National he raced first was Dick Kerenys stage 2 car

lol thats paul helliker. now wheres my dam clams!!!!

Man,I thought that looked funny,You think i would know how to spell it seeing his name on all the checks he sends me,Oh wait,I never got one:)

Soon enough clams will be a daily occurance.Better send me you FED EX account number:D

You think i would know how to spell it seeing his name on all the checks he sends me,Oh wait,I never got one:)

We've gotten a few :tongue:

Len, tell Paul we'll give him some contingency money if he still had our sticker on when he ran at Pinks.

It was great to see the two buicks! I wish they didn't have to run each other in the first round. Great job to both drivers for getting in!!!!

Both cars looked awesome guys!!!!

We've gotten a few :tongue:

Len, tell Paul we'll give him some contingency money if he still had our sticker on when he ran at Pinks.
he does!! just make out the check for $2500.00 to me and over night it!!

I agree..

It was great to see the two buicks! I wish they didn't have to run each other in the first round. Great job to both drivers for getting in!!!!

Both cars looked awesome guys!!!!

I agree and I still have to wonder how the white T type got beat by soo much if they were paired up equally in the first place. I thought for sure the Firebird ran too fast based on the difference at the finish line. That full blown race car should not have been allowed into the mix, and whats with the use of the word "skin" by the dumbass starter? When did that become the accepted new word for money? They need to replace him with a big breasted hottie!

I agree and I still have to wonder how the white T type got beat by soo much if they were paired up equally in the first place. I thought for sure the Firebird ran too fast based on the difference at the finish line. That full blown race car should not have been allowed into the mix, and whats with the use of the word "skin" by the dumbass starter? When did that become the accepted new word for money? They need to replace him with a big breasted hottie!
the camaro was an allout race car with a 740 ci.ford motor with 2 domanators on it. but thats the way it goes. if the other buick had beat the white car in the first round, it would have taken out the camaro no problem!:smile: it sucked they put the 2 buicks together. they are both good friends and we didnt want to see them lose. but all in all it was a good time and pretty cool to get in the top 16 and get to be on TV.

Damn...I completely forgot about it being on TV...was it on last night?...I'm sure it will air again...but when?

Yeah, I jumped up out of the chair and yelled "He Ran Out" but Nate didn't see it that way so.....:frown:

the camaro was an allout race car with a 740 ci.ford motor with 2 domanators on it. but thats the way it goes. if the other buick had beat the white car in the first round, it would have taken out the camaro no problem!:smile: it sucked they put the 2 buicks together. they are both good friends and we didnt want to see them lose. but all in all it was a good time and pretty cool to get in the top 16 and get to be on TV.

The black car would of destroyed that camaro. Dick's car was ON that day!

The white car gets props for trying. Paul kept getting a MAP Fault after every run, we fiqured it must be because the boost was over 30PSI :cool:

Ya it pretty much sucked when they paired the two buicks up.
Hey Len, remember your girlfriend at the gate? You brought her donuts.