Turbo Bob anyone please help with Maft pro and extender

XMAN

Turbo Bob,
I ordered my maftpro back in October of this year, My documentation has 4.00 on top of he page and Maftpro says 4.00 when it comes on. I will wait for ver. 4.4.

I installed my maftpro and extender chip last night to my daily driven GN. i set the parameters per instructions the only parameter I could not find was the AF tune page, but I did set Air TEmp, Aux Trig, system setup, and config mode. I am not running a Maf.
Problems:
1) When I started the car within 30 secs. my garage was filled with black smoke and the car had a rough idle, I did not get a chance to let the car warm up to set fuel pressure to 45 or verify readings on my scanmaster.I had to turn the car off fumes found there way inside house
If I need to lean it out please indetail tell me which parameter to adjust.
:confused:
2) On the extender chip I can only acess parameter 12. I really did not investigate the chip settings too much because of problem 1. The only grey wire I found was with a black wire and they both were attached to a black female plug.(VDO gauges were spliced into this grey wire from previous owner) Is this the correct wire? Also when I installed the jumper wire into D11 I had to bend the connecter to make it slide in, was I suppose to bend the tab? My concern is that I do not have a good connection to D11.

3) Now the light under my glove box does not work, it was working before I installed maftpro and chip.

Please help, this is my daily driver and somehow I have managed to screw it up.

Please recheck the install of the gray wire, you should not have to force it into the connector. You need to remove the retaining clip on the connector and then the wire will slip in easily.

Per our thread on the Full Throttle Tech board. Your F-out mode needs to be set for 8, since you have a Pro chip.

Bob