Turbo 6 air freshener-BLOW OUT SALE

LOL. I was suprised I received a notification someone replied to this thread.

I do have some left, but they are NOT worth selling. They are old and still have scent to them, but I put them in my boots for work.

If anyone's wanting to buy them, you can buy them through Carl at, www.stinkythings.com

Carl has A LOT of different air fresheners for sale. This is the man who produced them for me and is currently selling them through his company.

He has been doing air fresheners for years and is an awesome guy!

So if you want them, you have to go to Carl's website and purchase them. These are top quality, I've never heard a complaint about them.

Thank you very much for the interest in them, because I know Carl always welcomes new customers. I always smile when I see the turbo 6 air freshener at a Buick event.

Thank you everyone who has bought one from me and who will buy one through Carl. We appreciate it.

-Adam

The link to ebay, is the same company....But obviously it's cheaper on the website, since he doesnt have to pay fees.

Go to Carl's actual site. If you'd like, call him! He does work a full time job, so you may not get an answer. But Carl is best around.