Turbo 6 air freshener-BLOW OUT SALE

jurassic five 7

I am having a big sale with the turbo 6 air freshener that I have left over from the Buick Vs. Ford shootout that I had for sale at.

Size: 3.75 in. Tall and 3.25 in. Wide
Printed in full color on both sides
Come individually hermetically packaged with rubber band attached.
Stays fresh in the package up to 2 years.

Quantity:

Mixed Berry-38
Morning Freshness-39
Green Apple-3
Cherry-42
Coconut-7

Sale Price

1.50 SHIPPED

Payment by Paypal:

Send money to thecondor900@hotmail.com. In the 'Notes' section, put your username, name and address, order size, and the scent(s) you want. Also you can send your phone number because I may not have your scent you want at the time, because one may sell out faster then the other! I will contact you when I get your payment.

Payment by Money Order or Personal Check:

Please send me an PM or an email to thecondor900@hotmail.com prior to sending me the payment so I know you're payment is coming and can send you my mailing information. In that email, please specify your address, payment method, order size, and the scent(s) you want. Also enclosed with the payment, write a small note with your username, email, and order size, and the scent(s).

vn0909.jpg

Thank you everyone.

Adam Kary

Coconut and green apple are sold out!! Affordable GN and precizion818 grabbed them up!

Thank you everyone.

Adam Kary

Air Fresheners

Adam,
I bought some of these off you last year.Thanks for making these up.
How much money in U.S. funds do I send your PayPal for 5 cherry fresheners.They are being shipped to 510 Burnett ave Cambridge Ontario Canada N1T-1L7 ? Dave

Just paypal'ed for 6 total. 3 mixed berry, 3 cherry. All requested info is in the remarks section. Thank you!

Sending paypal now for (2) Morning Freshness.... :) Thanks!

Edit - Paypal sent!! :)

Guess I need to glue my rearview mirror back on now!! ;)

Everyones order shipped out thursday besides the ones that know there is a delay one their special ones.

I do need to get rid of these....

Thanks all

WOW, Talk about fast shipping! Thank you, got mine in the mail today. They smell so good my wife stole one for her Expedition! :rolleyes: Maybe if you could get some scented in manly stuff like "tire smoke" or "burnt tranny fluid" that'd keep the women away! ;)

Awesome! I'm glad you all have got them. I will ship everyone else who has ordered them from me out tomorrow. Even the special ordered ones.

Thanks all,

Adam

Got mine too. I knew it as soon as I open the mail box because it smelled like a combination of fruit and Bounce fabric softner. They are really cool.

QUOTE: "Maybe if you could get some scented in manly stuff like "tire smoke" or "burnt tranny fluid""

Funny, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I came up with "Blown Head Gasket", "Burnt Oil", and my favorite, "Race Gas". Now that would be cool.