tuning through stock ecu or aftermarket?

strokethis

what are you guys finding to be the easiest and most user friendly tuning method for tuning a turbo ls? i know alot of people use both stock and aftermarket. i am just not real up to date on tuning. the car will be put on a dyno to be tuned but i would still like to be able to make minimal changes if i have to.

You might want to try TurboTweak chips , they are the cutting edge above and got any chip you want for your qualification

OP was asking about a turbo LS, LOL. I tune on both. You said you want the easiest and most user friendly, go aftermarket.

Cal is on the money w/ his comment.
We use EFILIVE on the street vehicles, such as street rods. There's a TON of interfacing tables, settings, etc, in the stock pcms. No doubt there, to comply w/ the emission, driveability standards.

Several threads on LS1tech about Micro/Megasquirt applications. Seems some folks are having success w/ even the bare bones systems. [I may try a Megasquirt on my LS turbo car.]
I guess it's pretty much down to how much time you want to spend learning a system.
If you want, you can download the demo version of EFILIVE, and see what's involved. www.efilive.com.