Tuning at WCN for FAST users

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
A couple local owners are working to get Cal Hartline to attend the WCN event on Nov. 28-29.

This is an opportunity to have the best turbo Buick tuner in the country help dial in your FAST-equipped T-R for a fraction of the normal cost to fly him in for this type of event. :)

Anyone interested in Cal's service, please contact me so we can put together a plan to bring him here for our exclusive use. :D

good to hear nick. i sent you a pm. looks like it should be a good turn out this year. i just got to find a truck to get my car up there :(

Fear will be there this year, finally! Nick will there be a heads up class, for the fastest Buicks?

Classes

Will there be any classes this year, schedule for the event posted somewhere? Who is running it this year? Haven't heard much about the event and we are getting close just curious if there will be a chance to take home some money or raffle prizes again. :biggrin:

raffle would be nice. havent seen that since the first 2 years. first year the prizes where great second year not to bad. nothing the last one. jan, sent you a pm.