TTA's Back on the rise?

LotusS4

FYI - I just watched a 6800 Mile TTA at Manheim auto auction sell for $31,250 plus fees. I am not sure of the car # but the vin # was 1G5FW2173KL247487.

And that was what a dealer paid for it. plus about $450 in fees plus transportation back to their dealership.

The seller had the owners kit included with the sale.

Leather / T-top car, no wear on seat and no cracks in spoiler.

FYI - I just watched a 6800 Mile TTA at Manheim auto auction sell for $31,250 plus fees. I am not sure of the car # but the vin # was 1G5FW2173KL247487.

And that was what a dealer paid for it. plus about $450 in fees plus transportation back to their dealership.

The seller had the owners kit included with the sale.

Leather / T-top car, no wear on seat and no cracks in spoiler.

That is insane, but it looks good for our prices :biggrin:

Get off the computer now and back to work(Radio install on my car);)

Yes prices please keep going up!!! Thats one of the reasons I bought the car, tired of putting a ton of money in cars and then lose money when selling. The other reason is I wanted something that none of my friends had.

The 20 year mark is when they should jump up even more. A good amount of car collectors out there just won't collect anything under 20 years old. Everyone saw what happend to the GNX at the 20 year mark! :cool:

The 20 year mark is when they should jump up even more. A good amount of car collectors out there just won't collect anything under 20 years old. Everyone saw what happend to the GNX at the 20 year mark! :cool:

Heck, regular GN's have gone up 6 grand in the last 7 years. I bought a 45,000 mile GN in 2000 for 14K, now they're selling for 18-20K.

Despite adding 8K miles on my TTA, I think I could make a couple thousand profit on it if I sold it today.

I think these cars are worth more if you know the history of it too. I saw one with almost 100k miles on it that was mildly modded bid up to 15,900$

I think these cars are worth more if you know the history of it too. I saw one with almost 100k miles on it that was mildly modded bid up to 15,900$

Yeah there were 2 different cars with about 105k and 98k bid up to around the $15k mark...heck for a 100k mile car I would have thought $10-12k would have been enough..seem like one of those high mile cars did n't meet the reserve even at that higher price.