TTA with 15 miles on it!!

Dammmn!

Fight ya for it, Jim!

Chris
----------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1800 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

mine mine all mine! :biggrin: Just checking the TTA Registry and that is the lowest mile one ever. I really don't think the TTA's are at that "Getting crazy money" status yet but you have to wonder how a 15 mile TTA runs! Hopefully it was stored properly all these years. I e-mailed them a few questions on the car when it popped up on eBay and nothing back yet :rolleyes:

If my memory serves me correct, this has been on E-bay before or it was one very similiar to it :confused:

15 miles and it's already missing lug nut covers ;)

15 mile collector car and they didn't keep the stock battery???

Id say just pull your speedo Jim and roll that biatch back to 13 miles.. Ill bet yours is still nicer then that one..

Johnboy said:
If my memory serves me correct, this has been on E-bay before or it was one very similiar to it :confused:

I've been watching TTA's for a few years now on eBay and I never saw this one. There was another real low mile one a year or two ago but it had more miles and still had the wrapping on the doors and floors.

Frank my car is like Christeen as I drive it the miles go backwards! :eek: :biggrin:

That dealership has some nice rides. If I had the money, I'd buy that Kenny Brown Marauder S test mule #1X for $30K in a heart beat.

Their 20K mile GN for $25.5K seems a little high :eek:

I'm not much of a dodge fan, but that unmolested 1959 Dodge Coronet looks like it would be fun for $12.5K

Me and Grumpy are buying to piece it out, make it a hardtop.. and put a full cage in it with 4 link, Dana 60 and the motor it deserves a small block Ford with twin turbo's.

15 mile TTA cluster.. seats.. engine.. tranny.. 15 mile TTA 9bolt ;), oil cooler, etc..

Doubling our money :eek:

I called the dealership. They are selling it for a guy who was a collector, its on consignment. The price is $39,000.00 firm they said.

another garage queen...

Grumpy....buy it!!!!

...sell it for $75,009 in 2009

:biggrin:

mytta49 said:
I called the dealership. They are selling it for a guy who was a collector, its on consignment. The price is $39,000.00 firm they said.

What do you guys think a car with 15 miles on it is worth? :confused:

vanman1120 said:
What do you guys think a car with 15 miles on it is worth? :confused:

whoever has the most cash !!! just like we have said before .. to me it isn't worth anything because it would be ashame to drive the car :confused: ...soooooo if ya only want to look at it for 20 years it could be worth some $$$ ..
now yesterday I went to a NOPI event @ the drags (import) .. hey I wanted to have some fum with the Buick/Mazda :p new generation with completely different outlook with cars :rolleyes: they had drifting there to :rolleyes: what a joke !!! my old clunker could do better than those cars .. damm it was PITIFUL :eek:
ok back to a TTA for sale :D

Grumpy said:
now yesterday I went to a NOPI event @ the drags (import) .. hey I wanted to have some fum with the Buick/Mazda :p new generation with completely different outlook with cars :rolleyes: they had drifting there to :rolleyes: what a joke !!! my old clunker could do better than those cars .. damm it was PITIFUL :eek:

So when are you putting on the wing and 4 inch Folgers can muffler so you fit in..

Need to find you a RASPY sounding muffler ;)

Sumthen like this..

http://media.putfile.com/A-HoleRotary

:D

Grumpy said:
whoever has the most cash !!! just like we have said before .. to me it isn't worth anything because it would be ashame to drive the car :confused: ...soooooo if ya only want to look at it for 20 years it could be worth some $$$ ..

Yeah to each his own but those rice burners just don't do it for me, I LOVE pulling up beside one somewhere and they look at you and laugh then 12 seconds later the joke's on them!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
As for the TTA I was wondering because I just purchased one with 17 miles on it and I know I got a good deal on it just wondering how good!! :cool:

vanman1120 said:
Yeah to each his own but those rice burners just don't do it for me, I LOVE pulling up beside one somewhere and they look at you and laugh then 12 seconds later the joke's on them!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
As for the TTA I was wondering because I just purchased one with 17 miles on it and I know I got a good deal on it just wondering how good!! :cool:
17 miles? How much did you pay?

Jason

Quiky One said:
17 miles? How much did you pay?

Jason

I paid 35k for it, it's a 1 owner car the guy bought it new off of the showroom floor and it's been in climate controlled storage ever since and he's cranked it and changed the fluids regularly so it's not siezed up or anything, it also still has the original battery and lugs unlike the one on ebay, it's a 10 out of 10 as it should be!! :) What do you think did I get a good deal or did I pay too much? I obviously didn't get it to drive either I have a few other ones to drive! :cool:

Sounds like a good deal I guess. The other guy wanted 39k for his and it sounds like yours is in better condition than his. Hold on to it.

Jason

vanman1120 said:

well I bought it to harass them and Buick owners :biggrin: I "believe" another TTA is heading down to southern Fl ... you have more than 1 :confused: :cool: