TTA torque arm bracket (xmember) need photos

Jan Larsson

If any of you have some photos or have your transmission cross member out of the car and can help wiht some photos I need some good photos of showing bracket 1 and 2 as per my picture.

I was missing bracket 1 in the picture and used one from a manual transmission mount that works however I beleive the holes for the torque arm bushing is incorrect for the TTA ...

Looking to install the prothane poly bushings on mine as they are two pieces just like the TTA OEM rubber one used by GM ... got the energy suspension polybushing in there at the moment and works well but is one piece and difficult to install and clamp together so thought the prothane solution is better but just realised when I got it today that my brackets might not work :-(

Anyway some photos of the stock OEM setup would really help ! And if someone have a spare (no 2 in the photo) OEM bracket I'll have it :biggrin:

Attachments

• NeedPhotos.jpg
    NeedPhotos.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 189
Thx Dan, looks like the mounting tabs for the OEM bushing is the other way around on the bracket (no 1) I use on mine :mad: so would need to find another one to properly install the prothane buushings ....

hmmm... leeme go take a better pic . I think I have a new TA/Camaro one BUT its the opposite of the TTA one.. Or maybe its an early/later design.

re:trans cross member

Is there any chance you would sell that cross member setup ??
I really only need the cat hanger bracket but if i have to i might purchase what was pictured if it is for sale.....Dave....dsmith4994@aol.com or pm me