TTA Stock shifter question

WHITE T

Baer Brake Systems
Guys,
I am putting a stock shifter back in a TTA. It currently has a B&M megashifter and I am returning it back to stock.

I can't find, or remember what the bracket on the transmission looks like for the stock shifter linkage. I assume it isn't like the Buicks?

Anybody have a pic they can share of what this looks like again when stock?

Thx again!

That sounds like a plan!

I have to go work on it tomorrow (have a could other things to do). I will contact you this week, maybe I can swing by after work.

Thanks as always :)

Guys,
I am putting a stock shifter back in a TTA. It currently has a B&M megashifter and I am returning it back to stock.

I can't find, or remember what the bracket on the transmission looks like for the stock shifter linkage. I assume it isn't like the Buicks?

Anybody have a pic they can share of what this looks like again when stock?

Thx again!

Is this what your looking for ?

Attachments

• transbrkt.jpg
    transbrkt.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 82
That is the part that bolts to the pan that holds the shifter cable.

There should be a part that bolts to the transmission that the end of the cable mounts to. When gears are selected this cable moves this arm/lever to put the car in gear.

Sorry for the poor description, best I can think of now. :) If I had a good clear shot of the drivers side of the transmission that might help. I can't remember what this piece looked like, so I have trouble finding it :) LOL

Always missing something!

Rick, I have many transmission linkage parts, so we should be able to find something that will work for you! :)