TTA Head Gaskets for a 4.1?

SPower6

I need to know what Head Gaskets I can use for my TTA Heads for a 4.1 Motor? I have Stock TTA Head Gaskets on hand, but not sure if this will work with the 4.1?? TIA!
Thanks,
Jeff

4.1 ?? what you messing with a 4.1 for ? Hmmm.... Didnt you have a 63 up for sale because it was " To Big " for your set up........Hmmmmm.........isnt your show car up for sale ??...................Hmmmm.......YEP! your up to some thing.

See you at the Nationals if your going this year.
Jason

Originally posted by SPower6
I need to know what Head Gaskets I can use for my TTA Heads for a 4.1 Motor? I have Stock TTA Head Gaskets on hand, but not sure if this will work with the 4.1?? TIA!
Thanks,
Jeff

I thought I would update that the stock TTA Head Gaskets will "not" work on the 4.1 Block. You need to use Felpro 8723 PT-1 Also, for the 4.1 Oil Pan, you use Auto Zone gasket # 82756
In addition, the stock pushrods will not work either. I used pushrods from a Ford 460 and am crossing my fingers on that one :) Hope this helps...
Regards,
Ps- Jason, really not up to anything special. I have a very sick daughter and I really have no time for cars shows- hence the sale of the GN. I sold my TE-45 Turbo because I do not want to run high boost with my new combination and that Turbo's sweat spot was around 28#. The 4.1 project is something I wanted to try for a while.

thanks for posting the info for our future useage.. let us know if the ford pushrods work out well too..
where did you get the pushrods, and head gaskets from?
ive been throwing around the idea of doing a 4.1 in my tta.
are you using the stock rockers or were you the one using the crane rockers??
TIA
bryan

Talk about going from feeling funny to feeling like a jack ass in about 0.005 seconds! I wish you and your daughter the best.

Jason
a.k.a: Jack Ass

Originally posted by postal
Talk about going from feeling funny to feeling like a jack ass in about 0.005 seconds! I wish you and your daughter the best.

Jason
a.k.a: Jack Ass

Dude-
Everything is cool. You didn't know what was up. I hope we can hang out again in BG. I for one can't wait to go!
Later pal,
Jeff