tta engine on ebay

i bought it..its not bad very complete..i got the whole drivetrain all wiring,brakes even got the gauges from him..soon it will be alive in my 89 convertable!

what was the final on it? If u got everything, it was a great deal unless u payed a hosejob price?

Where's wonder lake at? I know theres like 7 identifiable folks iknow with TTA's in the chicago/nw in area?

later
Jeremy

Originally posted by cruesix
i bought it..its not bad very complete..i got the whole drivetrain all wiring,brakes even got the gauges from him..soon it will be alive in my 89 convertable!

No bids?

I thought that was a good deal...:confused:

Let us know when you get it and what it looks like...

i picked it up last weekend..he ended the auction early cuz i made him an offer for it..it was a little slimmy but not bad..ill clean it up replace a few gaskets and slide it in..he claimed around 25k on it,and thats what the gauges read..but id say more like 50k just from the looks of it..at any rate it should do nicely..im painting the car in the next few weeks and should have the car running and back together in 2 months or so..im going to make it as close to the original tta convertable as i can..ill post pics of it when im done and ill also take tons of pics during the project in case any one wants some..
dan

sorry didnt see the first post..i paid 3300.00 for everything..dont think i got hosed..but dont really care either...this car will be wicked cool!!!i never thought id find a complete drivetrain again...id id this swap once before but never finished it..sold it to a guy in germany...some of you might remember seeing it on ebay about 2 years ago...stupidest thing i ever did...ill finish it this time for sure....ive got some excellent help this time and alot of room to do it...so it should turn out perfect!!
dan