TTA at Canon in Itasca, Il

dvernst

I was working at Canon in Itasca yesterday, and after work I noticed there was a pretty decent TA out back with the Pace car stickers still on the door. Would be cool if he's on the board here. I had mine there last week.

Now that's funny and a small world. I don't come on here often and just read this. That is #733 that I bought back last year to keep the miles off my #117 Strobe light car. It seems as if our TTA's are related since I have #117 and you have #118. I plan on bringing both of mine to the GN/T-Type/TTA show in Itasca the weekend of June 6-8, so maybe I will see you there if you go.

Last edited:
Now that's funny and a small world. I don't come on here often and just read this. That is #733 that I bought back last year to keep the miles off my #117 Strobe light car. It seems as if our TTA's are related since I have #117 and you have #118. I plan on bringing both of mine to the GN/T-Type/TTA show in Itasca the weekend of June 6-8, so maybe I will see you there if you go.
I drove mine to work one day, so I could drop it off at Speed Inc., and have my Subframe connectors welded in. It's too bad I didn't see your car sooner. I've been working doing electrical in that building for years. When I was 18 I helped install all of the lights in the warehouse. I planned on going to the meet, but I think I got suckered in to going out of town that weekend now. Grrr!

I wasn't able to make it today. Had to go to Nashville! Hope the turnout was great!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app