TTA # 1416 for Sale

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Wanted to give the local Buick community first crack if anyone is interested. I will post on other boards at the end of the weekend, then the trader, eBay and so on....so don't hesitate as I would prefer to sell local.

If anyone can't open the PDF - I'll post up the details.

760-801-0015

Attachments

• TTA # 1416_.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 595
Frank: NICE car, Great buy. I've known this car and it's previous owner, forever. Take care.
pat

Frank: NICE car, Great buy. I've known this car and it's previous owner, forever. Take care.
pat

Thanks Pat. Raymond Bunch bought the car and has some big plans for it. I'm finally getting around to play with the previous owners "other" car. Naturally aspirated can be fun too

Frank,

I'm glad you found a good home for your car. Ray is a great guy and knows a lot about Turbo Buicks, I'm sure he'll take good care of it. I think your dad would approve. (y)

Neal

Ray showed me the car yesterday...its a beautiful car. I know he'll take good care of it. And I'm pretty sure he'll keep this one for awhile, LOL.

Oh...and it runs really, really well.:D

Thanks guys.
Seeing that this is my first TTA, I will be keeping it for a long time. Especially since I've know the previous owner, (Frank) for many many years. Thanks again Frank for such a beautiful, fast car!

On this note; Rodney and I went to Race Legal at Qualcom Stadium this past Friday night. With very minor tuning with the Translator Plus, the car did 7.8, at 93.7 mph. 60ft were 1.9x to 2.1x during all 5 passes. I didn't know how to lean it out for spool up on the line. But I'm sure during the next outing it will be doing 7.3 - 7.4 very easily.

I also just ordered some LCA's, Panhard Bar, 60lb inj, for it. I'm sure with a couple more tweaks it will be running aforementioned times if not faster.

Hope to see some of you guys again in the very near future. BTW - Rodney's car is a beast!

Ray,
Congrats on buying Franks TTA. If I had an opening in the garage, I might have bought it. Some day...

Rodney's GN is defiantly a beast. I was at Fontana when he ran the times in his sig. He always has that thing running strong.

Mike B.

Thank you both! The timing was right when it popped up for sale. I was going out of my mind after retiring from the Marine Corps. So, needed another toy to tinker with. My two boys loved it too. So, I sealed the deal on it...
Yeah Rodney's car was fast then, now it's even faster. On one of the passes he was peddling it, and still ran 101mph! This was also his first time out since he rebuilt his engine. So, he was taking it easy. I tried to get his to up the boost, timing and fuel curves... :)But he was to chicken too. :confused: Lol

I tried to get his to up the boost, timing and fuel curves... :)But he was to chicken too. :confused: Lol

You're a funny guy Ray.;) The next day I was thinking we should've gone to Barona instead. I kept breaking the tires loose after the 1-2 shift which killed my ETs. My 60 foots were in the 1.9 to 2.1 range.:poop:

Well enough about me...this thread is all about your sweet ride.

Lol, thanks dude. Yeah, next time we need to hit up Barona Drags. I still need to wash the car and get all that rubber off the quarter panels. Frank would kill me if he seen the car dirty like this. :poop:

Lol, thanks dude. Yeah, next time we need to hit up Barona Drags. I still need to wash the car and get all that rubber off the quarter panels. Frank would kill me if he seen the car dirty like this. :poop:

Ray, no surprise here about getting back into the turbo world. You're way too young to just sit and stare. You spent (maybe) too much time as a marine. And yes, couldn't find a better owner.
pat

Thanks, Pat. You of all people know me way to well. I still think back sometimes and wish I would have bought your twin turbo GN! What was I thinking... Do you still have your stock GN?
Ray