Tta 1240

How is the paint on this car? Any thinning areas? Is there any rust anywhere?

The paint is better than average, no areas with dents or scratches. One spot that was touched up under the door molding size of a nickel.

Really nothing wrong with this car just looking to move it before I'm forced to get a new driver and a loan to pay for it....

TTT!

$10K takes it, with the spare wing.....

May include an extra set of rear rims for slicks as well. Needs to go!

is it still for sale? what part of nj? i live in nj and might want to look at it if its close enough. thanks

The car is still for sale, had a few contacts nothing concrete. Have to decide in a week or so what to do with my daily driver situation.....

The car is located in woodbridge, NJ

201-206-4526

after 7pm

pete

is this weekend good for you? later on sat or and time sun? call me and we can set something up. 856 986 4776 thanks derek

Working tomorrow till 4pm or so. After that is fine but daylight may be a stretch. Sunday would be better. Call me tomorrow to set something up either day.

Pete
201-206-4526

Yes car has been sold for quite some time, in fact as of 2 months ago it was resold again. I have lost touch with it and can only assume it's somewhere on Long Island.....

wow i was the second owner of that car.i think its been trough 6 people since me with in three years.i still have some of the stock parts for that car.

Somebody find me another one in NJ for $10k that looks like that:D I'll paypal you for it tonight :eek:

Hey just curious....did the Turbo T/A's also come with the 200-4R trans? And did they also come with the weak 7.5 rear?

Nice car.

Wow learn something new every day. Never heard of an Aussie 9 bolt, please tell me more.

For you guys who want to learn more about the TTA's just follow the link....

20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am

The reason they went with that rear was the stock GTA rear could not take the punishment from the HP the engine put out. The rear live axle, 3.27:1 Borg-Warner "Australian" rear could at least take most of it.