TSO/TSL project scraped part2

LikeMySix

2nd Round of Items for sale.All Items listed are New, some still in there packages.

1- Champion Altenator bracket comes with both brackets for stock water pump and electric water pump. $180
1-HRparts super anti roll bar all parts and instructions. $400
1-BMF intercooler with pipes, hoses,clamps etc 150 street miles 5" thick core 3" pipes in and out $800
1-Neal Chance welded promod converter set up for T400 and GT42-76 turbo paid $1670 new..... make offer.
1-Fast XFI SFI all current drivers WB02, calibrated for 5bar map(included) Buick adapter harness included programmed by Cal. $1500
1-Russell Braided Front brake line kit $50
1-set of 6 Fast/Bosch 160# matched injectors 150 street miles $350
1-set of 4 new QA1 stocker star shocks for Buick GN "R" series front $350 for all 4
1-Weldon 2025-A Fuel pump with #12 in and #10 out Fittings included. 150 street miles using the dial a flow controller $600
1-Weldon dial a flow pump controler New $280 all new factory wires included.
1-Weldon 2040 pressure regulator New $200
1-mini starter new $80

TIA

fittings
Flickr: likemy6's Photostream

I would like more info on the FAST XFI. Has it been used at all? Does it come with the Datalogger? What is a 5bar map compared to a 3bar? I am interested in this, how long have you had it?

1-HRparts super anti roll bar all parts and instructions. $400

If this is for an 8.5...Pm me your best price shipped on this piece..thanks

Parts

If you still have the Russell brake line kit and the mini-starter,I"ll take them.
P/M me and let me know.Also I can do pay-pal for a fast payment!
Thanks,Forrest

LikeMySix

Frank is a truck driver.
He is not always on TurboBuick like most of us.
He is a great seller and will get back to us.
Just be patient with him.
I am also in line for some of his parts.
Frank PM me when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Jason
AffordableGN

HRparts super anti roll bar all parts and instructions. $400

Sold yet if not shipping to 07512 Thanks Mike

Frank is a good guy to deal with. I bought the TA headers and Red Alert from him. Everything was in excellant condition. Thanks Frank

Parts

:) Frank is a good seller. Nice meeting you. Just got home and will say I bought all parts I was interested in. In this post I got the injectors, fuel pump, fuel regulator, mini starter, short block and intake, pan and oil pump. He is just really busy so patience is a plus and he will be fair.

Steve Pitts:wink: