TSO Championship

baadgn

Wow,

What a year its been Tso Championship, 7 sec pass, and a complete year of flogging on the car and it STILL RUNS !! so far :wink:. Who would of thought,
just a couple of years ago a Tso playa offered $200 for every race that I could qualify and complete 1st round win or lose and now I have a year like I have had. Like I have always say somtimes your the bug and somtimes your the windshield, But this was not accomplished with out a lot of help first and foremost my wife for the understanding in what I set out to accomplish you truly complete me. (RPE) Bobby built me a motor that makes more hp than any single turbo V6 has Ever made (PROVEN) both 1/8 and 1/4 mile and this was done with a 88 turbo not some thumper 98 (inside joke) and it stays together to the point were it allowed me to enter 2 classes in Reynolds TSO and Qwick 8 and win them both 10 passes in one day alone as happy as I am with the motor it pales in comparison to how I feel about our friendship Thanks Bud we DID IT !!!. Cal like Don said you made his and my accomplisments a LOT easier your are (really) DA MAN your tunes are in winning record setting cars you have left your compition on the porch I want to thank Holly and you for all you have done for us Thank You!!!
Dave Fiscus I know I beat ya to the 7s but I told you all i wanted to run was 9.30s Dave you have been a great friend to Sharan and I but most of all you have pushed me to were I am today thanks bud!!! oh by the way congrats on the 8.16 pass hehe. Otto thanks for fielding all the calls when Cal was out on the jetski, hey how come you and him have jetskis but your always available ?
seriously you have gone out of your way to help me when I have been in a jam Thank you your are a true friend. Lonnie you built me one bad azzzzz trans it has gone to hell and back thank you !!!!!

Congrats Tony, your year has been amazing.
I know experts that said what you have done was impossible.
We all can't wait to see what you have for us next year.
To everyone in your team, I can only hope I will have the pleasure
of working with you some day.

7's with a 6

Truly amazing Tony!!!

Congrats on all your success, the car is amazing, fast and beautiful. I was sitting a C-bus this year staring at the paint job drooling!!! Thanks for letting us slow cars under the tent with you!!

CONGRATS!!! I know first hand how time you spent to get were you are today !! don't forget next year [time of or vacation ya right:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:]

Congrats

And thank you for all your help.

Oh yea, I have to dig up a pic of my ex to show your wife that they can pass as sisters :eek:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

7's with a 6

Truly amazing Tony!!!

Congrats on all your success, the car is amazing, fast and beautiful. I was sitting a C-bus this year staring at the paint job drooling!!! Thanks for letting us slow cars under the tent with you!!
I alway say(BAD A$$ CAR):wink:deserve a(BAD A$$) PAINT JOB!:biggrin: tony know talent ever body around tony are very tanlented(people)I remember when he was running 10.40s in 1998 and now 7.97at175mph!!wow !! who would of though a true street (V6)
buick would acomplished somthing like that!!! its crazy !!!! not me..10years a go 20lb of boost was crazy know 35lb is a jock (tec) come long way....;);) GOD BLESS YOU BRO..:wink:

Tony, congrats on the championship. Your car is top notch, you deserve to be on the top because you let it all hang out to get it. Hard work and persistence is what it takes and you have it. :cool:

Definitely deserved. It takes alot more then just building one of these cars, and then expecting it to run the number. Its alot of time, tuning, breaking, money and one hell of a driver. Im new to the game, and can respect very much where you where and are now. I always thought, hey build a top notch car, slap a big turbo and bam, your a winner, NOT! Your like the veteran QB of a pro team thats earned his strips and numbers, never quite and put the time in, to get there. Congrats!

Tony, congrats on the championship. Your car is top notch, you deserve to be on the top because you let it all hang out to get it. Hard work and persistence is what it takes and you have it. :cool:

Let it all hang out????
He has ALOT left;):D

Thanks for the kind words Tony,you busted your ass on this car for years and your persistence had surely paid off,congrats!!!
You know I am always around if you need a hand,just make the call.

You are simply king of the hill Tony. In fact you prove it just about every time you take ur car out. And the fact that motor it is still together after 7 second passes PROVES Bobby is at the top of the hill with you.

Btw, thanx for bringing back my motor....;) I really appreciate it.

Yea, and that Otto guy is pretty amazing to....:cool:

You are simply king of the hill Tony. In fact you prove it just about every time you take ur car out. And the fact that motor it is still together after 7 second passes PROVES Bobby is at the top of the hill with you.

Btw, thanx for bringing back my motor....;) I really appreciate it.

Yea, and that Otto guy is pretty amazing to....:cool:

WE will take a ride and go grab it this weekend Brett unless I take a day this week

Congrats on the championship Tony. As others have said it is well deserved and I'm sure it must be sweet to see your hard work paying off.:cool: