Tso 8.103 @ 172.33

Sweet, Congrats. Do you end up running the dude with the blk Camaro? Oh ya, update that sig......

Sweet, Congrats. Do you end up running the dude with the blk Camaro? Oh ya, update that sig......

No, it rained Thursday, we left, they stayed. They did end up running, but I couldn't justify $100 for "maybe" stopping raining and it drying up.

It is simply amazing that a car that nice, can be that fast as well.
Congratulations Ted, I love when your car's performance does the talking!
That performance does not leave much to debate.

Who was that in the sun glasses watching you launch?

did the red ford tree ya :biggrin:

Yep, he was taking his time staging so I thought I am not getting a lot of heat in the transmission and bang the 2 step waiting for him to go in not knowing what his deal was. I backed the car down (you can hear it in the video) before I staged. He was purging his NOS quite a bit for whatever reason.

He ran a 8.07 @ 169. Car must be light he sure stopped it fast and had a great 60' in the teens.

Nice run cool video 1 bad buick !!!! Are you going to bg ? Like to see her go down the track.
Dan is building me a ta block with ta heads . Can't wait

Nice run cool video 1 bad buick !!!! Are you going to bg ? Like to see her go down the track.
Dan is building me a ta block with ta heads . Can't wait

Thanks, you will be happy with what you get from Dan, and thanks for the compliment. I won't be able to make it to BG, sorry.

car looks great,alot better then blue,shure would like to see more pics

I know you still kick your self in the butt for selling the car...I know were there a nice one e windsor ct..:eek::biggrin::biggrin: beautifull car ted..still have old pics when is was blue..

Ted I just saw this. Your getting real close. Keep at it as I know you will. Congratulations. :)