TSM win

RICHIE HIGH PSI

Had a great time in North Carolina last week. It was cool to put faces to the names.
I won in the finals against Steve Kessler. He definitely has a bad ass car, and I better step up my game if I want to win at BG!
The trip would not have been possible without the help of my friends Cal and Holly Hartline!
I had some mechanical issues with my car the week before the race and Cal helped me sort it all out. Thanks to Clint and Richard for having the event.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next event.

Thanks to the sponsors and vendors that made it out to the event.

Had a great time in North Carolina last week. It was cool to put faces to the names.
I won in the finals against Steve Kessler. He definitely has a bad ass car, and I better step up my game if I want to win at BG!
The trip would not have been possible without the help of my friends Cal and Holly Hartline!
I had some mechanical issues with my car the week before the race and Cal helped me sort it all out. Thanks to Clint and Richard for having the event.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next event.

Thanks to the sponsors and vendors that made it out to the event.

Congrats, Richie. It was nice meeting you. I figured I'd get the jump on you so the race wouldn't look so bad at the end.