TSM rule discussion new

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
Does anyone know where the allusive TSM rule discussion post is for 2008?

I would like to vote on those items. the trouble is the voting process is not reliable. We need a set way of doing the voting that is fair and not biased and can not be altered because of politics.

4 bolt turbos. Only the ones that flow less then the 3 bolt TSM legal ones. That would be the one with the restrictive S bend and cirular style downpipe flange. I would like to catch a beating in BG next year, but changing my Exhaust housing, headers and downpipe is just too much lute for something I am not even benefiting from.

Actually, Scott has done a very good job at being non bias and letting the paid TSM Points Series offer suggestions and vote on them. He even gave an overview of how the voting ended.

I'm sure Scott will send out the new rules and suggestions email to the participants soon..

Actually, Scott has done a very good job at being non bias and letting the paid TSM Points Series offer suggestions and vote on them. He even gave an overview of how the voting ended.

I'm sure Scott will send out the new rules and suggestions email to the participants soon..

this could very well be true but i don't know because i never saw anything but rumor of the end result "no changes"

is there anything written on the procedure as to how to go about proposing a rule change, voting on it and then the tally at the end?

I know scott is doing a the best job he can. just trying to stay informed.

it is nice to have suggestions but i don't think this thread is the official rule proposal post.

this could very well be true but i don't know because i never saw anything but rumor of the end result "no changes"

is there anything written on the procedure as to how to go about proposing a rule change, voting on it and then the tally at the end?

I know scott is doing a the best job he can. just trying to stay informed.

it is nice to have suggestions but i don't think this thread is the official rule proposal post.

Jason just drop Scott an e-mail let him know you have rule change proposal. Let me know if you need his e-mail address. He typically sends e-mail to each TSM points participant.

When will the rules be finalized? Trying to get a head start on next season.
Oh yeah, how much did Kereny win?

I would like to add TurboBuick.com and T6P.com will be sponsoring TSM again this year and looks like TSO too:biggrin:

Thanks Shane for the tremendous work you do for the Buick community and for the investment you make in it. We all own you one
Mike

Scott would post how each voted if everyone agreed to do that.

how about a list of eligible voters
list of proposed rule changes
before the voting begins
deadline on proposals
deadline on voting

and then just the tally of the total votes for each proposal. i think that would be great.

how about a list of eligible voters
list of proposed rule changes
before the voting begins
deadline on proposals
deadline on voting

and then just the tally of the total votes for each proposal. i think that would be great.

Jason last year all the above were provided for the TSM point series members. If not a member you didn't get a vote.

Rules????

First let me say that it is the nature of a heads up class to push the horsepower to the limits. To the point where any one or more part fails. Most of us are making enough HP to show that the 109 block is becoming a week link. I have been lucky in beeing able to run the same block for 2 seasons (200 passes ?) and will use it again my next season. The class gets faster every season. At some point 109's will dry up and or the prices will skyrocket.
I think everyone knows where I'm going with this. I just figured I would explain myself before the actual rule proposal thread was posted. There are some other safty issues I'll propose then too.