TSM ROll Call for BPG?

I'm looking forward to being there! This will be the first time out with the "new" car so hopefully we can at least make a few passes:)

Well I did it! Broke another block. Better put a ? By my name, but do not count me out just yet.

Enough to be quicker than the banana last time out lol.

Seriously, tom is hardcore enough to get it back together for next weekend.

Well I guess we will have to have a team banana vs Kevin and Tommy grudge race at the bpg during qualifing. Maybe Tom will let you drive.:D

Well I guess we will have to have a team banana vs Kevin and Tommy grudge race at the bpg during qualifing. Maybe Tom will let you drive.:D

I've been waiting patiently and even offered to help get the ths ride up there ready!

Better get take your panties off and put your undies on for that race. Your still 3 tenths from impressing me.

The time in the sig may or may not be up to date. Just haven't told you yet the current times. You can telephone, telegram or tela-ronnie lol. I'm all about the secrets now since everyone else is. Looks like they are holding up;)

The time in the sig may or may not be up to date. Just haven't told you yet the current times. You can telephone, telegram or tela-ronnie lol. I'm all about the secrets now since everyone else is. Looks like they are holding up;)

I will see your cards next weekend. duh
Wanna line up with us.:eek: Just for fun;)