TSM Legal 8-second pass

Big congrats Don!!!!:) Did Dick K. show up???? How is the ol boy making out? I hope he gets his 8sec pass too.

Congrats to Don and crew.
Awesome job!

That's haulin the mail for sure.

Patrick

Scott, what were the other qualifying times?????
Thanks, Kip

Actually, it was "only" an 8.97, but we still have tomorrow. I don't know everyone elses exact times. There were 9 cars at tech. I think Toni C was #2 with a 9.4x, Jason W was #3 with a 9.4x, Sully ran a 9.6x, Adam C ran a 9.7 can't remember the other times

Congrats guys! I can't wait to see how fast they can all go!!!

Congrats Adam, I know how hard it is to get that fast that quick!!!

Good job Sully!

Keep us informed Cal! Thanks for the update!

Will here you go! Turbo Street Modified

From what i "HEARD" he has alot left in it :D

Turbo cover was removed and check by Steve Sullivan
with the rings and all was good

My son and I just got home. I must say this was one hell of an event this year!!! Almost boubled the car count from last year and LOTS of BESTS were done this year. The place was loaded with Buick's and the locals had there hands full friday night too!! ;)

Congrats to ALL and Stay tuned for the Reynolds 2009 DVD!! I spent 2 full days taking some Great Video footage of pretty near every car I got ALL of the TSM, TSO, TAI and Quick 8 qualifying, Elliminations and finals along with some surprise footage that is new for 2009 and sure to be more of a hit!!

NOTE: If Anyone would like to see some of the pictures/Video that they took get on the "Reynolds 2009 DVD", Please submit Pictures or Video clips to GNS@charter.net and I will forward them to Nelson Febus for editing.

GOD I'M SUNBURNED!!!! :redface:

Scot W.