Trying to identify These headers??

OP sorry if I'm taking your thread slightly off course.

The attached photos were originally from another TB site where it was stated that these were an early version of ATRs. They appear to have the triangle flange that forcefed3.8's was referring to but look how similar everything else is.

ExhATRp.jpg
ExhATRd.jpg

They look very similar thanks for those pic's . mike T

I agree with everyone that you probably have KB's. I can't confirm that the photos that I've attached are actually old ATR's but I did give me a different perspective on what I though I knew. It seems like they were at times coping each other.

Notice the short collector on the atr driver side header. The atr crossover had an extra angle next to the passenger header where the kbs had a sweeping 90* bend.

They are modified KB. The crossover looks like it was remade and a external waste-gate added. I have a set sitting on my bench.

If I can add a comment through my observations when I had my set of KB headers........To add some more detailed differences between the KB cross over and the ATR's.....the flanges for V Band clamps on the KB mate flat against each other, whereas the ATR V Band flanges have one side with a protruding sleeve that fits inside the adjoining V Band flange. The pictures of your cross over V Band Flanges tell the story.

Attachments

• KB headers.jpg
    KB headers.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
So as I see it everybody's pointing toward the KB'. So like I said in earlier post I like to either sell or trade but even though we're not 100% sure what would be a fair price to make just a couple more opinions on that would help thanks

So as I see it everybody's pointing toward the KB'. So like I said in earlier post I like to either sell or trade but even though we're not 100% sure what would be a fair price to make just a couple more opinions on that would help thanks

$400-$500 .. as long as they have no cracks