Trying to identify These headers??

matt pavao

Thinking ART or Kenny bells not sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 190
yeah I tried that with the magnet didn't stick to the tubes but it did to the flanges an the tubes also have some type of coating on them.

yeah I tried that with the magnet didn't stick to the tubes but it did to the flanges an the tubes also have some type of coating on them.

means their stainless... but for sure are not ATR .. and I do not think they are KB either.. possibly hooker ? or other vendors

I used to have a set of Kenne Bell headers a few years ago......They look like Kenne Bell headers to me....
Probably worth $450 - $500.

I have the coated atr w/oval ports, and they 're very similar except for the x-over having a greater bend, approaching the p/side header connection, making it more horizontal.

Those are KB's. ATR's are very similar. KB's have a longer collector on the driver side header and a rounded turbo flange, ATR's have a triangle flange. The crossover has been modified on these.

I'm going to take some more pictures of them if there's any Pacific area to identify them any better just let me know. Thanks

means their stainless... but for sure are not ATR .. and I do not think they are KB either.. possibly hooker ? or other vendors

What makes you think they're not ATR? They certainly have the correct form/factor. And even KB copied ATR in their later designs.

What makes you think they're not ATR? They certainly have the correct form/factor. And even KB copied ATR in their later designs.

The Driver header .. the collector ... that AINT ATR ...

KB had a bunch of spin off variants ... so its possible it maybe a KB that wasn't the norm ..

More pic's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    644.6 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    996 KB · Views: 107
They look like KBs. Someone did a nice job adding the external WG flange.

Even as ATR evolved there were a few small design/style changes that can sometimes make it a little difficult to identify them.

For sure .. but there are some common things that can identify TRUE ATR's that didn't change because of the jig / fixtures used ..

The headers up above for sure are not any vintage ATR's

KB's possibly as they were all over the board. with so many people copying things its hard to tell exactly.. I have copies that far exceeded the quality of either ATR or KB ... but peeps ask are they ATR or KB ?? ..... Nope but they are better :)