TRUMP and ARIZONAGN!

Were you disturbed about our President, or the fact I mentioned a prayer was said for all people, not just the participants there?
Simply this thread has turned fully political which is what I anticipated. It doesn't belong in this section.

It turned political because of you. I guarantee you if it was the other way around you wouldn't say anything about it smh.

Yep... Not going to move it... He was simply talking about his trip with his wife....

It's a shame when the leader of your country can not be mentioned.....had a few of them that i didn't care for but still gave them a chance to convince me otherwise.

Curious... How were the lines outside? Were there people outside trying to get in like I always hear about other events Trump holds? Or did everyone get in?

I heard Trump speak in Radford, Va while on his campaign trail. Unfortunately there were a couple knuckle heads that made it into the rally and caused strife.

What is political about someone here sharing an experience they enjoyed?

If you're relying on the fact that it involves the POTUS, that's just wrong.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the original post. The negativity to it is what belongs in the political section.

Nick, The Man is 80 years old, and he posted this in the proper section. God forbid I say "right" section. He did nothing but share a positive experience.

To those that want to say otherwise, think about where your base reaction is coming from........

Last edited:
The only thing i would attend of his is his funeral, so i could spit on him.

And it's Nick's post some here are calling "political"..........

Gene,

You couldn't post this comment elsewhere? Again, Nick didn't do anything wrong.... why do you feel the need to make comments like yours in the "Lounge"?

Wow, just wow.

Last edited:
True colors are showing. Wow....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anyone notice that it is always the "Femi-Nazis" who are the most disturbed. :eek:

Wow that didnt take long. Nice, i guess only free speech counts for Nick around here.

A quote from Gene...... and what is political about this?

The only thing i would attend of his is his funeral, so i could spit on him

Let's not forget or delete the fact that you said THIS in the "Lounge" ......."The only thing i would attend of his is his funeral, so i could spit on him."

Political?

YOU?

OH, not you, Gene!

Never in a million years, not here on TB.com...... Not you!

But then there's that statement, right there, for all to see.... Nice.

I don't really give a damn about any political affiliations, but I don't feel "spitting on a grave" will move this country forward.

But thanks for positively letting Nick know it was OK to chose to attend, and then do nothing but comment upon a, "once in a life time" experience.

SMH.

Last edited: