TRUMP and ARIZONAGN!

Here's something we can all laugh at. For those who missed it last night, the antifa guy gettin pepper shot in the nuts after kicking a tear gas canister. I know I can't quit watching it, enjoy! I'm sure mommy who dropped him off in her Volvo wasn't expecting this. Thank God, Kaepernick still isn't signed and was there for the rescue.

Last edited:
Here's something we can all laugh at. For those who missed it last night, the antifa guy gettin pepper shot in the nuts after kicking a tear gas canister. I know I can't quit watching it, enjoy! I'm sure mommy who dropped him off in her Volvo wasn't expecting this.

He's so damn proud of himself...........

"Wait..... Oh shit..... Where the .... what the fuck...... oh got damn, that HHHHHHHHURTSSSSSS.....

Oh please, Help me, Colin Kaepernick jersey wearin' guy......... I can'ts get up off the pavement......"

Stupid is, as Stupid does..........

Idiot.

Last edited:
Nick what you posted is fine; just being proud to be in the presence of our President. It is very unpatriotic & offensive to me when I see blatant disrespect for our President. As an American you must treat the office with respect even if you don't like the person. I like and respect President Trump very much for his work and dedication.

Why is it alright for some people to wish for our Presidents' death? I've seen several comments like this on other forums and there are usually no comments about how bad those comments are. I don't recall seeing such statements about past leaders.

Why is it alright for some people to wish for our Presidents' death? I've seen several comments like this on other forums and there are usually no comments about how bad those comments are. I don't recall seeing such statements about past leaders.

To keep this thread non-political, it is a simple answer from my prospective.

The normal people are being over-run by the bad people, in simple terms, the bad [evil] people want power and wealth, and are willing to take it from the good people by any means including force.

Nick thats been going on for the whole history of man kind. Never will change