Truly the worst GN to date

There was a thread on this car two weeks ago.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What's so "grand national" about that? My guess is...nothing. Guess he needs to sell his car to pay for all that weed he's been smoking. :eek:

In case someone was really interested in the POS!! ;)
I thought you said you were gonna shave your beard today! LOL

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. .................

A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. .................

A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

LOL....good one! Let me know when you are going back there.....I'll go with ya, just for laughs! :D

w

Welcome to the site Rose...when you gonna post some pics of your GN?:)

I'm not new to the board. I started a new profile cause i have a little girl who begged me to use her name as my username. I'll be glad to put some pics of the car so stay posted.

Makes me sad :( hope it not a real GN, whether it was a hotair or not...:)

Real GN or not, some D-bag spent a lot of time and WAY TOO MUCH money ruining a car that never deserved to be touched by any of the HACKS that participated in the destruction of it's original incarnation.

Then he let it rot, now he thinks it's a gold mine...............Idiot.

Batman Slapping Robin2.jpg
lol