Truck ?

kcs387

I have a Chevy truck with a four will drive problem. Dos any one now of a web site i can fine info on it. The problem im having is there is now power to the butin in the dash. I can not fined a fuse or a relay any were. :confused:

I have a Chevy truck with a four wheel drive problem. Does any one now of a web site I can fine info on it. The problem I'm having is there is now power to the button in the dash. I can not find a fuse or a relay anywere. :confused:
you can just about bet the bank that it is the actuator @ the transfer case.

The fuse should be marked ATC for Auto Transfer Case. You can pull the fuse to clear a logic lock of the module. If that doesn't work it will need to be scanned for a code. It could be the switch, encoder motor assembly or a module problem. Most of the time on that system you will see a code B2725 for a switch failure.

Sorry it a 2001 silverado 1500

chadf71 hit the nail on the head........are you getting "sevice 4wd system" on the dash?
if so, the most common problem is the electronic 4wd controller itself........ive replaced and repaired many. if you can solder,open swith and re-solder the pins coming from plug to board,if you look close there will be cracks in the oem solder....just re-solder the "cold joints"......whoala....freeeeeeeeeeee

I have the same problem on my 94 S10 Blazer. Now i'm wondering if it's the switch on the dash?? hmmmm......

Ken

I have the same problem on my 94 S10 Blazer. Now i'm wondering if it's the switch on the dash?? hmmmm......

Ken

im not sure for an 94 s-10.....but the 99's (new body style) thru 03 have a simular problem with this controller.....do a computer scan and see if you have any codes and what they are for.....that will get you started in the right direction....

The service 4wd light is not on in the dash. I will check is side the switch. Thank for the help

if the main panel is open so why don't you troubleshoot or diagnose the system? I also have Silverado 1500 which we are using for towing services in our Company Rite Way Towing New York. You have another option check it through the device.