Transmission shop in LA area

turbotest

Can anyone recommend a good trans shop in the LA area or nearby. I have a 2004r in my cutlass built by Brian Hofer and would like to have it looked at locally. I feel it might be going bad but want to make sure now before its broke so I can drive it in to have it checked. I also have a governor that needs installed. Any good places you guys can recommend and you are familiar with?
Thanks...

Can anyone recommend a good trans shop in the LA area or nearby. I have a 2004r in my cutlass built by Brian Hofer and would like to have it looked at locally. I feel it might be going bad but want to make sure now before its broke so I can drive it in to have it checked. I also have a governor that needs installed. Any good places you guys can recommend and you are familiar with?
Thanks...

I had mine done by Len Freeman in Vegas, I know its out of state but if you are planning on having it rebuilt he will most likely drive out to pick up your car. Thats what he did for me. I don't trust any others with my trans but him.

HTH

Trans Shop in Norwalk

Try Jerry's Transmission. It's on Firestone Blvd e/o Norwalk Blvd on the north side of the street. Very knowledgeable and reputable.