Transmission builder in the NY/NJ area?

ckperformance,in new york Ill do a stage 1 installed in your car for 1499.00.BILLET FORWARD DRUM BILLET SERVO STANDARD ON THE REBUILD.drive in and drive out in under 2 hours.have the trans in stock and ready to go.

tbp.gif
Give Dave a call

I would use Chris(CK Performance). Wrote the book on 200R4 performance. Chris is always on the cutting edge for performance parts and calibration. Always improving his product and good support. And just a good all around person to deal with.
Allan G.

Thanks for all the input i'll have to think about it and make my decision they both look to be very good trans builders

Looking for a quality transmission rebuild for my 87 GN Id like to hear some members recommendations

Otto is the man. Can't go wrong with him. His contact info is in my sig. Just give him a call. His shop is 90 minutes from Hoboken as long as you don't hit traffic.
Good luck with whoever you go with.

I second that. I'm having Otto rework my trans but using all CK performance Billet parts - great deal all around!

Bill

Excellent builder in NY

Dave Husek did my trans and he did a fantastic job and reasonable. Wouldn't sell me parts I didn't need, stage 1 2 or whatever - just for my applications.
Been drag racing for years and really tough to find honest vendors who don't just see you as a credit card number.
Thumbs up for David Husek.

dave husek

true proffessional , great communication thru entire process, personally watched the rebuild and extremely impressed at the knowledge didnt try to sell me parts i didnt need , actually tryed to unsell me parts and he built me a full billett trans for about 2k. yes,i went over kill on mine but that was my choice . i think it was probably the best 2k ive spent on my car in the 15 yrs of ownership. well worth it. i know if for some reason there would be an issue , dave would be there for me. 2 thumbs up for dave

dave husek

true proffessional , great communication thru entire process, personally watched the rebuild and extremely impressed at the knowledge didnt try to sell me parts i didnt need , actually tryed to unsell me parts and he built me a full billett trans for about 2k. yes,i went over kill on mine but that was my choice . i think it was probably the best 2k ive spent on my car in the 15 yrs of ownership. well worth it. i know if for some reason there would be an issue , dave would be there for me. 2 thumbs up for dave

Great, Can't wait to have Dave do his Magic on my trans:cool: