Translator Plus, 3.5 Inch MAF, Direct Scan

Shane

I've got a Translator Plus (Software Version 6.2) and 3.5 Inch MAF up for grabs. I cut the wiring on the translator to make my own harness, but for sale purposes I soldered and heat shrunk the connection. The translator was mounted inside of my car, so there's no weather damage. The MAF was hardly used at all. It maybe has 100 miles on it. Asking $250 for the pair.

I've also got a Direct Scan that's ready for a new home. I'm at work so I don't have the software version handy, but it's fairly recent. Asking $150 for Direct Scan Module, LPT Cable and Ribbon Cable.

Thanks guys.

Pics per PM requests. They show the Translator Plus and the splice in the harness. The other set shows the Direct Scan.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 246
MAF & Translator Sold!

Direct Scan - NEW PRICE $100

HOW CAN THE PRICE BE SO LOW?!?! SHANE MUST BE CRAZY!!!!

FedEx says its going to be about $30 with the packaging and all that to do two day air. I would guess $20 with ground shipping.

I'll split the difference with you and do $115 shipped (no PayPal fees, handling fees, fuel surcharges or any of that garbage). Sound good?

When I was using this system I had a laptop running WinXP that had a CD drive, but no floppy. Since it didn't have a floppy it wouldn't boot up using the standard Direct Scan method so I made a Boot CD that it worked fine off of. I can either supply you with the files or burn the CD for you. Which ever works better for you.