trans +

robh

I was thinking about adding a translator plus this spring with a 3.5" mass air. What do I need to make this work? I have a aluminum mass air pipe that is already too short from not having an inlet bell. Do I need to get a larger pipe?

Extension harness?

Pipe reducers?

And for the chip can PTE add the mass air extender mod?

How did you run yours?
TIA

I don't consider a T-plus set up a true speed part unless you buy the extender chip. This is what allows you to have the right amount of fuel at cruise AND at wot. Full throttle speed who makes and sells the T-plus set ups are getting pretty darn good at burning the extender chips. Infact they are getting so good that alot of people arent even using the knobs to adjust the fuel. They are also adding tons of features into these new extender chips. I personally I'm switching to a wide band o2 set up after running T-plus for 3 years. It makes getting your car into a good state of tune VERY easy.

Give full throttle speed and custom a call. They will be able to answere ALL your questions.

HTH: Jason

A few words about the T+ and extender: Tunability and customer service....beyond expectations :)

Using an LT1 MAF, I was able to put it in the stock location on my TTA....I'd recommend the "adaptor" for the spark wires.

i have a 4 inch pipe and no inlet bell, i had to cut alot off of it to get the mass air on.

it came with the wiring extensions.

only ramchargers / full throttle sells the extender chips, i've had reds chips, and pte chips and the extender chip from ramchargers has worked out alot better for my car.

i have a 4 inch to 3.5 inch reducer from the pipe to the mass air, ramchargers had all the reducers and clamps.

Thanks for the good info on the chips. I would have learned the hard way.

I'll give Full Throttle a call!:D